four

- m a g i c   i s   r e a l - [unedited]

- I lost my ambition to do this story - for right now I'm going to update the old chapters - if it's in first pov that means it's old -

     "Please, tell me where you are, Ivory." Ivory screamed as a hand was trying to reach out for her but she knew very well not grasp it. She ran away from it and gave the word that would make it disappear to the nothingness.

     "Never."

     With a gasp and a bolting straight up, Ivory was awake and alert. The first thing that she noticed was a hot, red blanket placed on her; the one that was with Aideen. When did that happen?

     She pressed her hands on her knees, breathed heavily, and looked at the tiled floor. She saw black boots. A click sound was heard. When her eyes followed the shoes upward, they faced a gun staring back at her with Trissa right behind the trigger.

     Ivory couldn't speak; she was panting, at a loss for breath. The moment she saw her, Ivory gulped and pushed herself against the couch in fear.

     "Who the hell are you, Ivory Georgina?" Her first words spoken to her since she woke up and instantly Ivory's memories came back to her, fast like a speeding bullet.

     The fall. The run. The girl. The strange friends. Everything. This was real. It was all happening. No dream.

     Yesterday (she figured she slept that long), Aideen eyes were on fire, a sparkling red color. Her mouth blew fire, as well, like a dragon. Dom's eyes were green, like the color of leaves in the late spring, when he said strange words, magic words.

     And Trissa. She was normal. There was nothing about that striked different except for her anger issues which were just a normal thing.

     Aideen walked into the room holding a tray. She wasn't surprised so that left Ivory to make up for her when Ivory could only pant, sweat, and fix her eyes on everything like a guilty person.

     "Trissa. Put the gun down." And like that, Trissa raised both her hands in surrender.

     This is your chance. She's letting her guard down. Take it.

     With a grunt, Ivory jumped and pushed all her weight to Trissa. The gun was in the air before it was Ivory's hand. Trissa was going to follow her and take it back but she stepped back when Ivory pointed it directly at her forehead.

     When it was Trissa holding the gun, it was normal enough for Aideen to be emotionless but now when the game has changed with the gun in Ivory's hand, Aideen was human. Figuratively speaking.

     It was odd.

     Ivory needed to pull herself together. These people were different and strange, she already knew. All she would have to do now is simply adjust. Act like you know what you're doing even when you have no clue.

     Who said that? Ivory wondered deeply. And she never got anything but raven-black hair and a blood-red dress.

     Finally, Ivory was too afraid, switching from Aideen to Trissa that she didn't notice Dom take her wrist. She struggled for a short time before realizing that between his incredible strength and her fascinating speed, he was at an advantage. With his other hand, Dom easily grabbed the gun off her and quickly took the bullets out.

      Ivory gasped.

     He tried to smile. "It's really good to see you awake." Dom looked to the couch. "Why don't you try sitting down. I'm sure you had a lot going in your mind, lately."