three

- d u b i o u s   d i s c o v e r i e s -

     Morning. Ivory saw bright sunlight through her eyelids. She felt herself breathing and knew for certain that she was now considered awake.

     There was no energy in her to fully wake up, to move even the slightest bit, but there was a soft tap on her shoulder.

     Ivory shrugged off and tried to fall back into the nothingness and void of sleep but she knew that it wasn't so easily done.

     She did realize before her eyes closed that the curtains in her room were opened. Ivory wanted the night to return; she had a disgusted feeling towards the daylight.

     Again, it happened, but the tap was slightly harder. In a few more seconds, she managed to shake her multiple times to grab Ivory's full attention. Sighing, Ivory gave up and decided to turn around. She meet the pair of warm eyes with a delightful smile framed by the soft curls that fell just perfectly. Aideen was biting her damaged lower lip.

      "Good morning," she happily sang the words.

       Ivory ingested Aideen's small countenance for a bit. Her smile could beat the sun for the brightest thing in the room. But her happiness wasn't contently contagious contrary to popular belief; it just made Ivory rather much more tiresome.

     It hadn't occurred to her that yesterday was the first day that Ivory Georgina has ever put her hands and feet to actual work. It was so exhausting. The result was shown here now when the small blonde felt a strong pain surrounding all over her body.

     "Good morning," Ivory repeated, although completely different. It was the hardest thing to do. Afterwards, she felt that horrible, bitter taste that comes with waking up. "What did you want?"

     "I wanted to ask if you would want to go with me to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things."

     "Yeah, whatever," Ivory replied.

     Immediately, Ivory saw a rush of extra enthusiasm burst through her. She hugged her quickly while Ivory felt herself drifting.

     Ivory turned her back to Aideen and rested her blonde hair on the soft pillow, the pink extension resting along with the rest. She was falling back to slumber.

     "No!" Ivory could feel the tugging of Aideen as she tried to pull her arm. "I meant right now!"

    Ivory's bare and small feet softly touched the warm floor. Her toenails were painted just the lightest shade of blue. She had placed a robe over herself to cover her floral pajamas and walked to the living room to find somebody.

     "Good morning, Sunshine." Dom was on a chair with a small cup pressed to his mouth.

     With arms stretched, Ivory yawned and ignored him and instead walked past him, taking a seat next to him. She was a zombie all throughout, never shining any expressions.

     He rubbed the back of his neck. Carefully setting the mug down, he said, "What happened to the perky Ivory Georgina I saw oh too well yesterday?"

     "She doesn't come in until the sun is already in the sky," she yawned.

     He laughed. "Not really a morning person, eh? Then, you're gonna hate Addie."

     With both eyebrows raised, Ivory said, "Is that so?" Aideen came to her room at a time she thought she could possibly never wake up: 6 AM.