CHAPTER 20: QI

Valkyrie palace

Helena's Room

Helena's mind was abuzz with a series of questions as soon as she saw the first reward she got for leveling up. "Emmm... system. Why is this skill here?" Helena asked as she stared at the skill tab.

*Ding!*

Skill:>>>

Qi: this skill will allow the host to transform mana into vital energy and store it in his solar plexus(Dantian) This allows the host's body to undergo supernatural changes, strengthening his body, mind, and senses.

Stages of QI

Beginner stage 10- 15 years Qi stored

Intermediate stage 15- 30 years Qi stored

Advanced stage 30- 60 years Qi stored

Master stage entry 60- 70

Proficient 70- 80

Peak 80- 90

Grandmaster stage entry 90- 110

Proficient 110- 130

Peak 130- 150

Great grandmaster realm entry ???

Proficient ???

Peak ???

Half-immortal realm entry ???

Proficient ???

Peak ???

Immortal realm entry ???

Proficient ???

Peak ???

The ground, soit, "Well... let's check what's in the treasure box," Helena said as she taps the bronze box on the screen. After she tapped it, a blinding light shone out of the screen, causing Helena to cover her eyes. Seconds later, when the light had dissipated, she opened her eyes. "What the hell... are you trying to get me blind?" she complained while rubbing her eyes with her right hand. "Huh?? What the... is this the bronze box from the system?" Helena asked as she picks up the small bronze box and searched around it for a way to open it, but she could not find any. The bronze box had no keyhole she could use to open it. Which made her confused, so she got off her bed while carrying the box and smashed it onto the ground. But it still didn't open. ".... System, how do I open this?"

*Ding!*

I wonder where the host uses his intelligence stats

To open the box, the host has to complete a mini-mission.

Helena scratches her head in confusion. "Wait... wait a minute. Isn't this supposed to be my reward? So why do I have to do a mission just to open my reward?" Helena complained.

*Ding!*

Mini-mission:- perform ten reps of push-ups for eight sets.

Reward: +1 strength for every set completed.

What the fuck... did the system just ignore me? Helena thought in her mind as she stared at the status board.

I advise the host to start the mission now.

Helena walks to the middle of her room and gets in a pushup position. This is going to be a simple exercise. After two days of grinding missions, I've gotten a lot stronger. She said in her mind while smiling.

Host profile:

X

[Name]: Helena Von Merula

[Level]:0/3