CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2

HELENA'S UNIVERSE SPACE.

"Five thousand years have passed while I was training, which means it's been more than 48 hours in the real world. I should return now before Nora starts panicking, but I still have a lot to do here," Helena said in her mind while sitting in a lotus position.

"Ah, this should solve the problem,"

*VROOM*

Helena said as Universal Qi gathered on the spot in front of her, creating a clone of herself. After creating her clone, Helena took a piece of her soul and placed it in it.

"With a piece of my soul, I should be able to feel and see what it sees," Helena said as the clone's eyes opened.

"Woah, this is weird. I can see myself from two different perspectives," Helena and her clone said at the same time.

"Wow, I was sure the clone would turn out like this, but it's still bizarre seeing a copy of myself," Helena said in her mind with a fascinated expression.

"Hmm... it has no cultivation base. Then I will give it a Peak Great Grandmaster realm cultivation base. With this, nothing in the real world should be able to threaten the clone," Helena said in her mind as she pointed her right index finger toward the clone's Dantian and shot a ray of universal Qi from her finger into the clone's Dantian, filling it instantly.

*VROOM*

"If not for the restriction in the real world, I would have given it more power in case of any surprises. But this should do for now,"

*SNAP*

Helena said as she snapped her fingers, sending her clone out of her universe and into the real world.

"Now that's sorted out. I should concentrate on the task at hand. I will address the universal Qi problem first. Even though Rath managed to extract Qi from the universal Qi for creatures on the Gorath continent, the problem with her solution is that it prevents creatures from exiting the dome, so it cannot be considered a long-term solution. If any creature leaves the dome, the universal Qi will forcefully absorb Qi from the creature's body, killing it by draining its life force/energy during this process," Helena explains as she creates visual representations with her universal Qi.

"But since the universal Qi is still harmful, even when the creatures have no Qi in them, I can treat it like poison. I will give the creatures small doses of poison/universal Qi for a long time until they build up enough immunity to withstand it," Helena thought as she creates a palm-sized virtual universe.

"But before they can build up the strength to handle the Universal Qi, I will separate the virtual universe into five realms: the Earth Realm/Underworld. This is the realm where the souls of all creatures in the universe are brought after death to be reincarnated. I will fill this realm with 'Death Qi'.

Secondly, the Mortal Realm. This is the realm of the living, and I will fill it with two types of Qi: 'Normal/Genuine Qi' and 'True Qi'. After a creature can store a certain amount of True Qi, it will ascend to the third realm.

Which is the Immortal Realm. This realm is a higher, stronger, and bigger version of the Mortal Realm. Only the creatures who pass the threshold of the accumulation of True Qi are allowed to step into this realm. This realm will contain 'Immortal Qi'.

Fourthly, after the creature accumulates enough 'Immortal Qi', it ascends to the new realm called the 'Saint Realm'. This realm would be twenty times larger than the previous realm and will contain 'Saint Qi'.

Lastly, the 'God Realm'. After a creature accumulates enough 'Saint Qi', it has to pass a test before entering the 'God Realm'. This realm would be a hundred thousand times larger than the previous realm, and it will contain a 95% weaker version of 'Universal Qi', while space will contain my real universal Qi," Helena explains while showing the process in her virtual world.

"But I can't just make it easy for the creatures to become strong. So, I will create something called a 'Heavenly Punishment'. Every time a creature becomes stronger, they will be tested physically and psychologically, and if they fail, they die. And if they pass, their journey continues. Hmm... I think this is perfect," Helena said with a satisfied expression while watching the process in the virtual world.

"Now for the next task. I will create Laws that govern everything in the universe, even those in God's realm (I am an exception, of course). I will call the rule the 'Dao Laws'," Helena said as the virtual universe in her palm dissipates and transforms into five golden steles. And, on them were written: Dao Law of Time and Space, Dao Law of Creation, Dao Law of Birth and Death, Dao Law of Yin and Yang, and Dao Law of Destruction.

"These five laws will be the foundation of all my universes, and I will make it so that any creature with enough luck and intelligence to comprehend even a fraction of the laws will possess great supernatural powers," Helena said in her mind.

"Now that I have experimented with my ideas on the virtual universe, it's time I apply it to the real universes," Helena said as she began transforming all thirty trillion universes into what she imagined them.

"KEUK!" Helena grunts in pain as all her universes begin to split into five realms. It feels like each cell in her body got split into five pieces.

"Arrrgghh... it's been a while since I have felt my universal Qi being drained this rapidly. Even though I have only used 3%, it still hurts like hell," Helena said after yelling in pain.

FIVE DAYS LATER.

Five days passed by swiftly, and Helena had successfully transformed all her universes into what she imagined. Then she fell into a deep sleep after using up to thirty percent of her universal Qi. But before falling into her deep sleep, she created a planet that existed outside all the universes and teleported herself there. There was nothing special about this planet except that only different types of beds and pillows existed there.

OUTSIDE HELENA'S UNIVERSE.

GIGGADON EMPIRE, GREAT HALL.

(Loud chattering.)

After the naming of the prince had concluded, all the nobles stayed in the Great Hall for the after-celebrations. Loud chattering could be heard throughout the hall as the nobles talked and greeted each other.

"Sister, don't you think our Debutantes would have been better if we had one percent of the budget used on this hall?" Lily said to her sister, Cyrla, in a jealous tone while staring at the decorations in the hall.

...

After hearing her sister's words, Cyrla's expression turned sour.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:

My name is Cyra Branigan, the first female child of Viscount Branigan. Our Grandfather Rufus Branigan was a knight who fought for the emperor in the war to unify the North...