CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...

OUTSIDE, THE IMPERIAL PALACE'S GATES.

As the post-celebration of the prince's naming persisted within the grand halls of the imperial palace, a scene unfolded outside its monumental gates. Assembled was a segment of the imperial army, specifically the Silver Dragon Knight squad. Comprising of five hundred knights, each meticulously chosen by the emperor himself, the squad boasted a spectrum of prowess ranging from a fourth-class Grandmaster as the least powerful, to an eighth-class Grandmaster as the most formidable. The knights stood in disciplined formation outside the palace gate, organized into five distinct lines, with each group encompassing a hundred knights.

*CREAK*

A loud creaking sound of metal filled the air as the palace gates opens, revealing Emperor Maximus. He walks out with the air of a conqueror exuding from his body. With each stride he took, the surrounding air became heavy, affected by his Aura. Causing the knights guarding the palace gates, to fall to their knees gasping for air. But the silver dragon knights could endure, as they were used to the Emperor's Aura pressure.

*STOPS*

As the emperor halts before the formation of the silver dragon knight squad, a synchronized thud resonates through the air as all the knights stamp their right feet in unison.

*STOMP*

*RUMBLE*

This action caused the ground to quiver. Then they unsheathed their swords and elevated them skyward. As their blades ascended, the sword's edges reflected the silvery light coming from the moon and a glint of purple light.

*STEP* *STEP* *STEP*

Then, Sir Kane, Vice-Captain of the imperial knights and leader of the silver Dragon knight squad, walks forward before stabbing his sword on the ground and falling on one knee. And in perfect unison, the rest of the squad followed suit. As well as Sir Izaak and Lord Chamberlain, who stand behind the emperor.

*CLANG*

*THUD*

"Hail the radiant sun! Emperor of the Mighty Giggadon Empire and Conqueror of the Northern Realms! We, your valiant Knights, humbly pledge our unyielding loyalty and devote our lives to serve your majestic reign. With unshakeable resolve, we shall forge a world where all shall bow before your boundless power and wisdom, forever basking in the brilliance of your light."

All the knights declared with unwavering determination in their eyes, as they rose to their feet, and sheath their swords.

*SHING*

"..."

Following their proclamation, Emperor Maximus gazed beyond the knights, his expression cold and unyielding. His gaze extended into the distance, where he observed the fading of the purple light.

"The energy is fading..."

Emperor Maximus said in his mind as he gathered his Aura, enshrouding his entire body, launching into the air with astounding velocity toward the vanishing purple energy, with a sense of urgency.

*BOOM*

*WHOOSH*

"!!!"

A collective shock swept across the expressions of all the knights at the sudden and unexpected actions of the emperor.

"What are you waiting for?! With his majesty!"

Chamberlain Eadulf commanded, swiftly restoring order among the ranks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE SKY OF THE INNER CAPTIAL. 100 MILES AWAY FROM THE SILVERWOOD MANOR.