CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS

INSIDE MISTY PEAK.

COLOSSEUM ARENA.

"... But this should be enough."

Helena said. Even though she would like to see the speed of Gunter's summons, this was already enough for a test.

"Huh? What does that mean?"

Gunter and Vlad thought in their minds after hearing Helena's words.

"Grace. You can come out now."

Helena said to Grace, who was still waiting in the crater.

*WHOOSH*

In a flash, Grace appeared behind Helena with her hood off. After arriving, she glances around and noticed the old gentleman and Blaze lying unconscious on the ground. And Vlad lying against the destroyed arena walls, bleeding from his mouth.

"Woah, I knew my liege was the strongest in the world, but to beat four third-class Grandmasters in less than a minute is so cool!"

Grace thought as she smiled inwardly.

"!?"

Gunter and Vlad noticed a gust of wind pass by, and by the time their gaze came back to Helena, they saw Grace standing behind Helena. They thought Grace got captured and forced to expose the hideout by the Hooded man But, Grace looked unharmed and even happy.

"GRACE! You little bitch, how could you betray the guild?"

Gunter thought in his mind as he glares at Grace. He guessed that the reason Grace was unharmed, was because she sold out the guild.

"..."

*THUD*

But Grace ignored their glares as she goes on one knee before saying.

"What are your orders, my liege?"

Grace asked in a respectful tone.

"Go check on those two lying on the ground. Make sure they don't die."

Helena instructed. Though she only used 15% of her current cultivation base strength, she is still worried that she might have caused some heavy damage to their bodies.

"Yes, my liege."

Grace said as she stands and walked toward Blaze and the old gentleman.

"Ahem, now that Grace is taking care of your friends, isn't it time you recognize your guild master?"

Helena asked Gunter.

"WHAT?! What the fuck is he talking about? Guild master? I thought another guild sent him to get rid of us. If another guild did not send him, does that mean he's the new Guild master that killed Mr. K? If so, what I have to do next would be easy then."

Gunter thought in his mind, as he walked toward Helena with a fierce aura. After standing a few feet away from Helena, he stops and drops to one knee.

*THUD*

"GREETINGS! GUILD MASTER!"

Gunter said respectfully in a loud tone, with his head bowed.

"WHAAAAT!?"

Vlad had a shocked expression when he saw Gunter, who had a big ego, bow down so easily.

"Tsk. Don't judge me, even if we had a hundred more third-class Grandmasters, we would still be no match for a 5th-class Grandmaster. Though it's just a two-level gap. But the gap between levels is as wide as the sea. And since he said he's our guild master, why should we continue fighting?"

Gunter thought in his mind after noticing Grace and Vlad's Judgy gaze.

"Guild master, I have always wanted to meet you. After listening to the stories Grace told about your strength, I knew you were a great man. And being able to experience your strength as shown that the stories were just dust compared to the real thing."

Gunter said with a flattery tone and expression.

"Shit! This bastard is trying to get on the guild leader's good side. Does he not have any shame... Kids, help me up. I have to meet the guild master."

Vlad said while staring at the kids, who were still shocked by the fight.

**********************************************

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

The biggest kids in the group helped Vlad walk toward Helena. As the remaining kids followed behind. After they arrived, Vlad took his arms off the kid's shoulders and fell to the ground.

*THUD*

"Ugh...!"

Vlad grunts in pain as he fell to his knees. Even though his injury was almost healed by his mana, he still felt the pain after dropping to the ground suddenly.

"Greetings guild leader. I Am Vlad, or you can just call me whatever you like. It's an honor to finally meet the guild leader."

Vlad greeted in a respectful tone with his head bowed.

"..."

Seeing that the guild leader did not show any response to their flattery words, they then turned their gaze to the kids behind them, signaling to them to say something.

"!?"

Seeing Vlad and Gunter's gaze, Walda understood what he should do.

"Greetings Guild leader. You look so cool, in your–in your dark hood. I would like to be as strong and cool as the guild master when I grow up."

Walda said with a fascinated tone and gaze while staring at Helena.

"Hmm... Kid, it seems like you..."

Helena said as she walks up to Walda and raised her hand above his head.

"...you are the only one that appreciates my style, Hahaha."

Helena said in a cheerful tone as she rubs Walda's hair with her hand.

"Haha. I like you, kid. You have a sense of style. I would like to show you the cool things in my hood, but it seems it is time to return... Oh and remember this face the next time I am here."

Helena said as she takes off her hood, revealing her face.

"?"

Gunter, Vlad, and the kids all had shocked expressions when they saw Helena's face. They saw a beautiful, dark-haired lady with purple eyes that looked like the night sky.

"Ahem. now that you know what I look like. I hope I won't be attacked next time I am here."

Helena said with a mocking tone.

"Oh, before I go. Gunter, make sure to gather all guild members in the misty peak by tomorrow. No one should be missing even the first and second ranks that are absent."

Helena commanded.

"Yes-yes, Guild leader. I'll make sure no one is missing."

Gunter replied immediately, with blushed cheeks after seeing the guild leader's face.

"Um. Then Grace let's return."

Helena said.

*WHOOSH*

"Yes, my liege,"

Grace said appearing next to Helena in a flash. She touches the silver ring on her finger and a scroll came out of it. She catches the scroll and rips it.

*RIP*

*VROOM! *

After ripping the scroll a bright blue light appeared and a teleportation circle appeared under their feet, Helena and Grace disappeared from the spot they stood.