CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1

IN THE MISTY PEAK COLOSSEUM.

*RUMBLE*

The Colosseum grounds trembled after the object landed in the Colosseum arena. The children who were in the arena all fell to the ground.

"Cough... cough. What the hell was that.?"

Walda, who is one of the children being trained in the arena, said while covering his nose and mouth from the dust cloud. He stood up from the ground and walked through the dust cloud toward where the object landed.

"!?"

After getting closer, Walda is surprised after seeing a crater. But he could not see what was inside it because of the dust cloud. So, he tries going closer to its edge, to take a closer look. but Gunter Appeared in front of him in a flash.

*WHOOSH*

"... Instructor Gunter!?"

Walda said with a surprised tone and expression as he fell to the floor.

"Get back brat. You are in the way."

Gunter said in a serious tone while standing in front of Walda, with his weapon drawn and his guard up. Though he sounded harsh, he was just trying to protect the kid.

*WHOOSH*

*WHOOSH*

*WHOOSH*

At an incredible speed, three individuals appeared at the edge of the crater next to Gunter.

"Heh, Oldman, it seems you can still move with only one leg... And where have you two been hiding?"

Gunter asked with a nervous smirk, as he sighed inwardly. Even though he may seem like a reckless person that would fight anything that annoys him. He still had a sharp sense of danger. And from the large amount of mana, he sensed coming from the person inside the crater. He knew he could not fight the opponent alone.

"Hoho, carrot top. Even if one of my legs is gone, it doesn't mean I've become useless. At least I can chase away this intruder."

The Old man said with his cane blade drawn, and ready for a fight.

(Old man, also known throughout the underworld as 'THE GENTLEMAN. For his particular style of dressing and his gentle and quick style of killing his target. 37th on the underworld killer list /4th on the Dark Knight guild special killer list.)

"I don't think it's time for us to be chatting, I know you all felt it too. The mana coming from the person who made this crater is stronger than Mr. K."

Vlad said in a serious tone.

(Vlad. Also known throughout the underworld as 'VLAD THE COLLECTOR'. For his habit of only taking assassinations that had women as the target. Once he kills them, he takes a precious part of the target's bodies, to add to his collection.

40th on the underworld killer list /6th on the Dark Knight Guild Special Killer List.)

"What Vlad said is right. The mana emitting from this person is at least on the level of 5th class Grandmaster. And I can sense Grace next to him... it seems that bitch got captured? ...Tsk."

Blaze thought in his mind after using his mana sense to scan inside the crater.

(Blaze is also known throughout the underworld as 'THE BLAZE FIST'. For his method of killing his target by burning his target's insides with his flaming fist. 42nd on the underworld killer list /7th on the Dark Knight Guild special killer list.)

"Cough... Cough!!"

All four of them flinched as they heard the coughing sound coming from inside the crater.