CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.

SILVERWOOD MANOR'S COMPOUND.

*SHOOSH*

*SHOOSH*

*SLASH*

The air whirled into a frenzy, stirred by the astonishing speed at which Helena and Chamberlin Eadulf moved. Their forms could only be glimpsed as blurs, locked in a fierce exchange that painted a trail of destruction across the Manor's Estate.

*SWOOSH*

*CLANG*

*BANG*

*WHOOSH*

"How does his speed continue to outpace mine, even as I pushed my speed to the limit? Among the 'Ten Aura Masters' on the continent, I hold the title of the 'Lightning Sword' due to the unique characteristics of my abilities. Yet, here I am unable to match the speed of this unknown Hooded Figure. How frustrating... But, it's not solely my speed that has earned me the Title of Lightning Sword!"

Chamberlin Eadulf thought in his mind as he abruptly ceased his movements, coming to a complete standstill.

*WHOOSH*

*HALT*

"Huh!? Why did you stop? Are you gassed out already...?"

Helena asked, her tone carrying a tinge of surprise. as she slowed down before coming to a standstill.

*SWOOSH*

"..."

But Chamberlain Eadulf ignored her questions as he stood silently trying to block out any distractions.

"You don't seem tired to me... or, did you realize the difference in our ability and decide to give up?"

Helena asked, her tone filled with provocation.

"Whew..."

*SHING*

Chamberlin Eadulf exhaled audibly as he sheathed his sword. The air surrounding him crackled, and visions of electric bolts began materializing one after the other.

"Huh? Did he think I'll just watch him while he powers up?"

Helena said upon observing Chamberlain Eadulf's actions. She dashed toward him, and in a blur, materialized in front of him, her fist clenched and poised for an attack.

*WHOOSH*

****************************************

SOMEWHERE ON THE BATTLEFIELD, WHERE EMPEROR MAXIMUS AND MASTER ZURRICK WATCHED THE ONGOING BATTLE.

"Your Majesty it seems, Lord Chamberlian is about to be killed. Shall I step in?"

Master Zurrick asked.

"There is no need for that."

Emperor Maximus replied, his tone carrying unwavering confidence. Because he knew Eadulf's strength, and this was not his limit.

--------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO THE BATTLE.

"Fist Barrage!"

Helena proclaimed, unleashing a rapid succession of fist attacks toward Chamberlain Eadulf. Her fists moved with such incredible velocity that they transformed into blurs, slicing through the air as they hurtled toward the motionless Lord Chamberlain.

*WHOOSH*

*SWOOSH*

*BANG*

*BANG*