CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2

INSIDE MISTY PEAK.

COLOSSEUM.

"Who are you? And what business do you have attacking the Dark Knight Guild? Did someone send you? Or are you here for some sort of revenge?"

Gunter asked a series of questions in a serious tone while glaring at the hooded enemy.

"..."

Helena stood silently in front of the four of them, ignoring Gunter's questions. She turns her gaze towards Vlad and sees that he is recovering quickly after taking her attack.

"Hmm... Alpha, what grade of armor is he wearing?"

Helena asked.

[DING!]

[NORMAL GRADE: LOW TIER

TYPE: MAGIC ARMOR.

+20 DEFENSE]

Apart from Knights/sword masters and wizards/mages. There are other paths in which mana can be used. One of the other ways is the path of alchemy. It is a sub-branch of wizards, but instead of only focusing on transforming mana into natural elements, they use mana to create magical potions, weapons, formations, and elixirs. But an alchemist is a very rare existence on the continent. That's why it is not a well-known practice.

For one to become an alchemist, they have to have a high wood, earth, and fire affinity. Which is one in three million. Unlike wizards who only need to have a high affinity with one element for them to become wizards. And knights/Swordmen who do not need to have a high affinity with any element since they use mana to strengthen their bodies.

"So, the Normal Grade armor took most of the attack. I guess I'll have to use more than 5% of my current physical strength."

Helena thought in her mind.

*FWOOSH*

"...!?"

Helena flinched when she noticed a killing intent. But her reaction was too slow. The old gentleman was already in a stance beside her, ready to attack.

"Heh, it's too late to react now!"

The old gentleman said with a smirk, as he swung his blade toward Helena's neck.

SECOND-CLASS SKILL<DECAPITATION >

"An attack like this will not threaten a 5th class Grandmaster, but..."

The old gentleman thought in his mind before his attack connected.

*CLANG*

The clashing sound of steel filled the air as Helena deflected the attack with her wrist. But the attack was not done.

"What! From behind?"

Helena said in a surprised tone. While Helena's gaze was on the old gentleman, she noticed Blaze attacking her from her rear with a Normal Grade-mid-tier gauntlet.

*WHOOSH*

THIRD CLASS SKILL<FLAMING FIST PUNCH!!>

*ROAR* *FLAME ROARING*

"I wonder if a 5th class Grandmaster can ignore an attack with a Normal-Grade-Mid tier gauntlet and a third-class skill, to the spine... HAAARRHHH!!!"

Blaze yelled as he concentrated his mana on his fist, coating his gauntlet. And the concentrated mana burst into red burning flames. And he attacks with a straight punch, toward Helena's lower back, with his right hand.

*SWOOSH*

*BANG!!*

As Blaze hit Helena, his gauntlet amplified the attack, adding an explosive effect.