Part 6

When we were close the stadium. Group of fans came to the car and we stopped so he can take pictures and autographs. He was actually nice, I didn't have a chance to see this version of him. He was so kind to those people and genuine, I couldn't recognize him.
Maybe he was distant from me because of his ex and that he is all preoccupied about her. I wonder how was he treating her and what could of gotten in their way.
Few people told me that I was lucky and that I was beautiful and I thanked them kindly and he smilled a little so it isn't obvious that he can't stand me..
He thanked all the people and we went in.
There were a lot of people in there and I got anxious a little bit and I started to shake. I'm not used to this type of thing. He took a look at me and put hand on my shoulder.
Pedro: are you okay?
Me: yes yes, i just got a little nervous
Pedro: okay, let me introduce you to people here.
First he introduce me to people I will be working with. There were few of them that were my age and similiar that were also interns. I was so happy and excited to get started.
Later then came his teammates , and one of them look at me and him.
XxX: Pedro, you are such a macho man. I didn't know it.
Pedro: Gavi just don't
He gave him a look and the guy started to laugh and walked through.
Pedro: i guess i'll see you later i have to go to practice
He gave me a smile and kiss me on the cheek. I blushed a little bit because I didn't expect it and it was nice gesture even if it wasn't real.
I met people that I will work with there were 4 guys and 2 women, Lucia, Isa, Sergi, Leo, Luis and Carlos .
They were all really nice, Leo and I talked a lot and made jokes because we had the same interest in a lot of stuff and I figured out he is on my faculty but he is 2nd year and I got to ask him all questions I was interested.
Me: I'm sorry if  i bombard you with all those questions but I'm just so excited about all subjects that are coming and about faculty I'm enjoying it.
Leo: it is okaay , you can ask me anything. I havent seen someone so happy and enthusiastic for a long time.
Me: i'm just living in the moment and trying to use it to a maximum.
Leo: it is so nice to see it. *he smiled at me* Pedri is a really lucky guy to have someone like you.
Me: i guess soo *i try to see it not as much akward as i am*
Laura came after 2 hours to check on me.
Laura: how is my girl doing?
Lucia: she is brilliant. If she continue like this she will go really far.
Laura: i'm so happy to hear that.
My heart was so warm and dancing. I gave myself to maximum to learn all I can and to be part of a team.
Leo: do you want a cup of coffee Emma?
Me: yeah suree
He came back with two cups of coffees with a smile on his face and as he was about to give me mine, someone bumped into him and he spilled coffees all over me.
I look up and to no suprises it is Pedro or Pedri...
Pedro: hey let's go to the kitchen so we clean this.
Leo stood in shock after what happened and I whispered im sorry to him. He just nodded his head like everythings okay.
I don't know what is going on with Pedro's head like something got into him. Asshole.