Part 27

*so sorry for being inactive i was really occupied these past few days. I want to start a new story so, let me know about who you want me to write and which trope do you like the most. Thank you for your patience and for reading.😊*

I was in a hospital and I slept next to Pedri and the doors opened up as they wake us both and there were Pedri's parents. They started to laugh as we both had the same wakey expression when we woke up.

They were talking about all this situation and how it is drama going at the Camp Nou because someone sent a video to the media about psycho and she got a restriction from the club and the club will sue her for her behaviour as well as Pedri's manager.

In the video is seen she put drugs in Pedri's drink and was all over him but he was constatly pushing her.

I was so glad this all situation is over so we can rest a little bit.

All Barca players came later after his parents with food and ballons for his recovery and spilled the drama how she tried to makeup some stuff and lied and lied and how she faked her id and jobs so she can get hired and she admitted that Pedri's ex made her do it because she had some footage of her she was scared she will put public.

I don't want to prolong this story going on I have a feeling it will just be ruined. I want to leave it as this happy ending and to be short and sweet. I hope you enjoyed and thank you again for taking your time it means a lot to me.
I will make sure the next one is better and longer, but this is the first one I hope you liked it 😊