Part 12

After finding details I needed I wrote a message where it said that he thinks she is amazing and maybe they could give themselves another chance and that he still loves her with of course written his name. I send that to flower shop to send it with roses I chose and paid with card.
I hope this will be good and he and her will be happy so I can be free out of this.
I sat by myself for some time and Gavi came by and when he saw me it looked like he was happy to see me.
Gavi: hellooo
Me: hi
I just said shortly
Gavi: are you okay? You seem dowb.
Me: i'm just a little bit tired , need some sleep
Gavi: oh okay. I see someone is happy today for a change.
Me: our boy Pedri, for a change it is a good thing.
I half smiled.
Gavi: do you have anything with it?
Me: i'm sure not, but i'm glad for him. When he is coming?
Gavi: he is serenading boys with his "amazing" singing skills. They all think he is doing drugs because of that energy switch hahsh
I started to laugh as I heard that because I was imaging that in my head.
We had a small talk and during it our singer came in and continued to sing as he was walking
Gavi: not enough drug dealer?
Pedri: i'm just getting started.
He said with a smile on his face.
I'm glad to see him happy for I would say first time like this and I hope this will continue.
We went to the car and first he took his time with fans, such a sweet moment even someone said to him that he was lucky and he said yes i know and he looked at me with a smile and i just smiled back.
Pedri: do you want to go to eat something or?
Me: sure why not.
We sat at a restaurant and he got a called and he answered.
He looked confused.
Pedri: hello?.... i...don't  remember?....are you okay?
He started to heat up like he was getting angry and after not long ago he ended the call and said he will call back later.
Me: are you okay?
Pedri: yes khm.. i just..didn't know something was sent with my name on it.
Me: well...
I started to feel nervous...i didn't know he will find out this soon.. I'm a bad liar and I better tell him before he finds out and gets mad if he makes the situation worse by not knowing.
Me: i need to tell you something.
He leaned to me so he can listen and he looked like he was expecting something to say.
Me: i sent flowers to your ex today with a message and your name.
Pedri: you did? What???
He heat up in a second.
Me: well...i thought..you...
Pedri: what the heck did you do that for?
Me: well...you..said you wanted to get back with her and I thought I can speed up that so you can be happy and we can separate in peace.
Pedri: do you really want to just get rid of me as fast you can? Is that only that matters to you?
Me: well i think you will be happy that way when you solve everthing else missing.
Pedri: just forget it.
He went silent and I was confused. He is continuing with this type of behaviour and mixed acting. He wants to get back with ex, i try my best to do something for it and he gets mad and upset. Make your mind Pedri.
Pedri: make my mind?
Oh f*** i thought i was thinking in silent....oh no...
Pedri: what do you mean by mixed acting and behaviour? I'm so interested in listening. I became ear miss Emma.