Part 18

As I heard him saying that name I just sat in shock and in silent and thought, this couldn't be another coincidence. I just went to my thoughts and I felt someone shaking me.

Pedri: hey hey are you listening to me? Emma?

I just got back into reality.

Me: sorry I just...I...

I started crying as I remembered my brother and as I heard and remembered day that our dad called all of us. We rushed to hospital and he was helpless. He got crashed by a car. He didn't surive. All the pictures went through my head.

Pedri: what did I do? Are you okay?

Me: do...do...do you have a picture of Lucas?

Pedri: yeah i'm keeping it in my phone.

He showed me the picture and when I saw that it was him I started to cry even more.

Pedri: do you knew him?

I barely opened my mouth to say something.

Me: he was my big brother.

He stood in shock and he's eyes started to tear more and more as much as mine. He was in the worst condition I saw him so far.

Pedri: i ... i ... i'm sorry.... i ...i... didn't mean to...

He started to shake, he heavily breathed. I needed to stay as much calm as I can. I know it is not his fault and I know my brother. He was pure soul. He always helped everyone and he would always sacrifice for someone else and I can't put blame on anyone because he would be mad at me.

Me: pedrii

I put my hand on top of his hand and I put his head up and looked at him. He looked at me with all tears in his eyes.

Me: it is not your fault. I knew him. He was such an angel and he would be mad at me and you for even thinking that you did this and that it happened because of you. Trust me.

I lean to hug him and he just hugged me more thight and started to cry even more.

Me: please don't cry, i'm scared for your health and mental state.

Pedri: i...i....i'm just i  shock... a big one....i asked for forgivness all this years , i've been thinking about it every day and i'm wearing number 8 because of him.

I remembered that he was born on 8th august and he died on 8th november. I started to cry because this was too sweet and such amazing gesture.

Me: i...i... don't know how to thank you. This is the sweetest thing i have heard and i'm sure Lucas is watching all of us and is cheering for you.

Pedri: he pushed me to go for my passion because he saw me in the park playing alone with a ball and he played with me and always pushed me and played with me from time to time he came when he had time.

This was such amazing thing to hear about my big brother. This sounds just like him, i just wish he could meet Pedri the person he is becoming and became.

Me: he would be so proud of you like i am.

He smiled with tears in his eyes.

Pedri: thank you Emms. I hope you know how special you are to me.