Part 25

Emma's POV
Pedri was with me and it was easier because I just could not believe what this girl is capable of. I just do not know how long am I going to hold this all.
He took my hand and we went on the field and the others were warming up and I just felt someones handing on me and I instantly jump.
When I turn around it was Gavi smilling.

Gavi: ohhh my favorite love birds, i'm pleasured.

Pedri: shut

Gavi: my best friend I have not seen you like this ever, Emma you are lucky one.

Me: and why is that?

Pedri: Gavii

Gavi: because if we are not warming the first 15 minutes that ones have some duties for the rest of the week and Pedri, See you hahah

Me: oh no nooo, pedri please

Pedri: it is okay, i just need you to feel okay because that girl is a snake, a big one.

Me: you hurry up and don't be late i'll take care of the rest okay?

Pedri: you sure?

Me: yes and thank you.

I gave him a quick kiss so he can go and change.

Pedri: you are a tease.
He brought me close to him and kissed me longer.

Pedri: that's how you do it.
He winked at me and started to run to prepare for training and I just laughed.

I  am so lucky to have him around because I feel safe and I know and feel when he is by my side like we are one. I am falling for this time big time I see bur I can't resist it....

As I was walking to the coffee room I heard familiar voice ( of the snake) like she was talking to someone and I thought maybe I better just listened to it and do not enter.

Clara: look, i am trying but he is protecting her so bad like she is something special.....we need something better this is not working Carmen....

Carmen? That sound so familiar...

Clara:how can I know why he was not with you like he is with that ugly one...

Oh my God, that is Pedri's ex.... why is this happening to me and why can't I just live a normal life alreadyyy....

Clara: think of something and what he likes and does not like, we will figure out something...i am sure there is something we can still do just do not worry we will keep her away somehow from her...

She is awful...now I have to think what she is going to do with me and to Pedri...

I went to other collegeaus so we can continue to work on project. I heard enough to get prepared for the next period of life...

Isa: girl there is party in tomorrow, we need to go, everyone from club is going because they are making a big party for a big anniversary that is coming.

Me: i will see, i am not into parties really lately because one is happening in front of me but thank you.

The rest of the day I spent thinking about the situation and I did not want to tell him because he will be soo sooo worried.

* next night * - before the party
Pedri texted me and told me to come with him but I was not feeling okay. I felt sick and wanted to stay at home for the night because I didn't want to ruin party for the others.

I wished Pedri and Gavi to have fun and my collegeaus and went to read a book and to sleep.

My phone woke me up at the night.
I looked at it and it was Pedri. I answered as soon as I can.

Me: hello? Are you okaaay?

Pedri: emmaa, I...I...need you...i do not feel so well, my head is blasting and I am not aware of anything around me. I feel a little dizzy. Fer is not here, he is with my parents he went to visit them...

Me: i'm coming.

I dressed up as fast as I could and I ran to his house. I am so worried. I haven't heard him this ill, his voice was shaky and drunk.

As I took the other key he showed me where he puts it when we lived together. I unlock it and I have something to see.
Clara in Pedri's overshirt.
My jaw dropped.

* here is a little longer part, i apologise i was so busy with work and faculty i did not have much time and inspiration and as soon as hit me now i wrote it. I hope you will enjoy it and thank you for taking time to read. I appreciate it❤️*