Part 24

Clara: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER.

Everyone started to gather up around us and some of them helped her get up while the other ones were confused about all situation that has happened.

I just stood in shock and couldn't believe what this girl was doing and she started TO FREAKING CRY and I just looked in one place and felt someone touching me and I snapped into reality.
It was Pedri.

Pedri: hey what happened? What is this scene about?

Me: if I tell you, will you promise to believe me?

Pedri: of course.

Me: i think she wants to break us apart and make me the villain. She srarted non stop with her provocations and she stood before the stars and as she was yelling and she pushed me and fell and she wants to make me like i am the villain, but i....i... just

My eyes started to tear and i just felt thight hug and I felt safe. I was so thankful that he believed me and stook with me.

Pedri's POV (FINALLY i'm so excited to write this)

I just felt anger towards all this situation as I tried to calm her down.
I saw that this little freak was psycho and everything but I can't believe she doesn't have limit and I will not let this happen and to continue.
As I saw Emma tearing up my heart sank and I got quickly mad and I calmed myself down so I don't make a scene because if this was a man I would tear him down but unfortunately it was a girl.

Me: wait Emma just a minute.
I kissed her on the head and went to people around this freak.

Me: guys, can I have your attention please?

Clara: you see what your girlfriend is capable of right?

Me: don't you dare continue that sentence. I hope you understand that this girl does not have a limit and I hope you are not falling for this act.

Clara: EXCUSE ME....did you get hurt...did you fall down the stairs like me.

She was about to cry and I lost it.

Me: little girl, don't try to make a scene, because I have one useful information. There is a little camera I'm sure you have not noticed near the stairs so we can replay that video anytime you want and please just leave my girlfriend alone. I will stay with her no matter what.

Her jaw dropped and she just ran into the bathroom I guess. I went back to Emma.

Me: are you okay?

I was worried about her and I will need to keep an eye for Clara , I hope she got the message....I hope that she will leave quickly...I'm tired of this all....

Emma: yeah, thank you Pedri really you just...

And I just shush her with a kiss and she laugh through it. She is so beautiful, and i'm not sure how I deserved her but I'm so grateful for life lately and all small thinga happening and for people in my life.

* so sorry for little part but i'm little overoccupied and I'm still trying to figure out in which way I want this story to go. Feel free to comment and similar if you have any ideas or how do you like it for now. Have a nice week guys, i'll try my best to make a new part as soon as possible.❤️*