Part 9

*the day of the race*
I was preparing for this day few days. Pedro was behaving nicely i don't know what happened to him, like something hit him in the head. He was talking normal no scenes no anything. Weird but I hope it will last for month and a half and then we can go our separate ways.
Pedro picked me up and we arrived at the place where f1 race will be held. We showed our passes and w3 went through. We went to find ferrari so we can be with them today.
I was sooo nervous about Pedro meeting my dad because this happened only once but that's another story to tell. We were coming closer and closer, Pedro was holding my hand and we saw my dad. He started to smile from ear to ear as he saw us. I started to smile nervously and Pedro was calm he seem contented, weird change but good one.
He shook my dad hands and meet hin.
Pedro: nice to meet you sir, Emma told me only good things about you. Finally a chance to meet you.
My dad smile at him and Pedro smiled back.
I hugged my dad, as our ever greet.
Dad: how are you sweetheart?
Me: i'm good dad thanks. Thank you for this invitation, so nice to be here and to see what you have done soon hahah
Pedro: fingers crossed. *he said with a little smile*
Dad: i'll catch up with you soon i need to go to other engineers. Enjoy kids.
Us: thank youu. *we said in a sync*
We looked at each other weirdly and shook it of with a laugh. As soon as I saw ferarri drivers i let go of Pedri and went straight as fast as I can, I was soo excited to see them.
Me: excuse me.
XxX: hello *he smiled at me*
Me: it is so nice to meet you, i'm Mateo's daughter he told me all about you two and I watched you this seasson you guys are amazing.
Charles: i'm Charles, this is Carlos so nice to meet you. Thank you so much.
He hugged me and of course I hugged back. He smelled so good. As I was pulling away someone interrupted as. Of course who esle would it be than Pedri.
Pedri: hi , i'm the boyfriend.
Carlos: oh you are Barcelona player Pedri? Am I right?
Pedri: couldn't be mistaken *he said with a smile* good luck today guys, we are cheering for you.
Them: thank you.
Charles: do you want me to take you to a tour around this?
Pedri: it's okay we will do it ourselves thank you. You must be really busy.
I just glared at him. Ohhh how much I hate this guy I remembered. Pedri pulled me away and took my hand and I went with it so it doesn't look akward. As we pulled back I finally took a chance to speak to him alone.
Me: what the heck is wrong with you? You act nice and you went back to your old annoying self. Can't you just leave me to meet MALE people without making a scene?
Pedri: sure so you can make out. You two were all over each other and I can't stand it or look at it because...
As he was to continue I interrupted him.
Me: becauseee what?
Pedri: because it would look bad, cameras are all over the place and you can't skip it like you tried first night.
Me: yeah right.
I went for a silent treatment and went on my phone.
I just can't figure out this man. As I was about to type a text to my friend from faculty he whispered to my ear.
Pedri: just go with next what i will do.
I didn't had a chance to think or acknowledge what he just said when I felt his lips touching mine. I was confused but I just went with it.
It felt so different and I felt refreshed because I haven't been kissed for a long time or you could say for years I didn't had anyone after Luca and I.
Me: can you just explain to me what the heck?
As he was about to answer me he just turned me around because someone was about to approach us.