Chapter - 1

Banno re ,
Banno meri chali sasural ko.
Ankhiyon mai paani se gayi ,
Dua mai meethi gud dhaani le gayi.
Guddiya re ,
Guddiya tera Gudda pardesiya .
Jodi aasmani hogayi ,
Shagun mai dekho shadmani hogayi .
Re kabira Maan ja ,
Re fakira yu na jaa .
Aaja tujhko pukare teri parchaiya .

                             ❤️
______________________________________

The preparations in the Raj Mahal had started .

The whole RAJ MAHAL was being decorated like a bride why wouldn't it be it was the wedding of the future King of jaipur ANIKET SINGH RATHORE .

"Vedansh and aadya stop running you little mutts !" A calm and soothing voice which now sounded a little angry could be heard with some huffs as those little troublemakers were running with her laptop in the whole mansion .

"No bua we won't stop . Run vedansh before she catches us !" Aadya stated to her bua running behind them both to stop them as those little troublemakers kept giggling and running .

"You both !" SAMAIRA SHARMA yelled at the kids while running to catch them as they were running with her so-called husband her laptop .

While running samaira bumped into someone .

"Ouchhhh !" She hissed in pain .

"Are you okay Samaira?" A calm yet manly voice was heard from the other side which held her from her shoulders .

"Yes jiju i am fine could you help me in stopping those little mutts running with my computer !" Samira said to her to be jiju ANIKET SINGH RATHORE .

"Sure but i think you should work on your language in the Raj Mahal ." Aniket said leaving her making her stand on her own .

"Yeah sure whatever . Now would you help me .We can solve the issue of my language later ." She said .

"Why should I help you by the way?" He said in a playful tone .

"Well because you are marrying my sister and i have mehendi on my hands which my mother pressured me to put on ." Samaira said and the realisation hit even if it was pretty late it still hit and Samaira widened her eyes in horror looking at him .

"Ohhh shitt ! Your kurta ! It's probably now gonna get stained because of the mehendi !" She said regretting staining his kurta a little bit who was she kidding he probably has a whole house full of kurtas .

"Really again ? Get a hold of your tongue and no worries about my kurta i was about to change for the Sangeet either way too !" He said .

"Well Good for you because my sorry is either way too expensive for you anyways so could you quickly get my laptop i have a case to work on ." She said shooing him off .

"Yeah sure !" He said as now he didn't want to go mad talking to her .

Samaira's pov -

He came after a few minutes with my laptop . Thank God my husband is safe .

"Thank you . Are you okay my love ?"I said caressing the laptop .

"No problem ". He said looking at her with disbelief as i was calling my laptop my love .

I hummed and ran from there like the speed of light and a faint laugh could be heard from his side .

Well you all may already know but you have the right to know more right .. ?

I am Samaira Sharma a marine archaeologist . I am here to attend my elder sister piya's wedding . She is getting married to the Raj gharana and because of that I have to work from here .