Chapter - 43

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi bann gaye
Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye
Khaali khaali dono thhe jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..

❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov

I returned back home and sound no one there it was pretty shocking because the house is never fully empty .

I went upstairs and there was no on there also so i went into the bedroom and he wasn't there too . I entered the room and kept my bag on the side table only to find a letter with a box of some sort on the bed .

I picked up the letter and the box only to find a black dress in it . I opened the letter .

* The Letter *

I know that you must be wondering where everyone is let's just say i sent them away for some time as i want you fully to myself and myself only . Wear this dress and trust the letter there is an address there you just need to get into the car infront of the house and come here rest all you will find out when you come here ....

~ your husband

Samaira's Look

I went ahead and changed my dress then got inside the car parked exactly outside the house

I went ahead and changed my dress then got inside the car parked exactly outside the house .

I got out the car and the second i got out the car .

There was no light there . The whole place was dark .

Kaka ! Yehi address tha na ? I asked the driver and he nodded in saying that this is the designed address so i just got out of the car .

I stopped and stood there for a second to exactly observe what was happening and why it was so dark when suddenly my phone ringed making me flinch . It was him !

Mujhe bula liya aur phir khud chipak khel rahe ho yeh kya fairness hui ? I asked him on the phone .

( Firstly you call me here and then you are playing hide and seek ! What level of fairness is this ? )

No fairness between love and was and this is love ! Daarne ke koi zarurat nahi hai , just walk down the aisle ! He said and cut the call .

( No need to get scared , just walk down the aisle )