chapter - 28

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein Ranjha tera
Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaana
Jeene marne ka waada saancha mera
Ho.. sheesh-mehal na mujhko suhaaye

Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye

Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Tera naam.. dohraye...

                                  ❤️
_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

I got home half an hour ago while she left earlier than i did but she was still not there . I would be lying if i said that i was not worried about her . when suddenly the door of the room opened and i was her coming in . I looked at her and she looked at me and to be very specific and truthful there was an awkward struggling silence between us . When we both suddenly spoke in sync trying to break the tension in the air and atmosphere of the room .

"Hi ."
Both of us said together in sync .
"Hi ."

When i suddenly noticed something in her hand that she was trying to hide .

"What are you hiding ?" I asked her and it was clear by her facial reaction that she was clearly trying to hide something as sweat was visible on her forehead with a little hesitation in her voice .

"Nothing . Nothing . " She said with a little hesitation in her voice .

"Kuch toh hai Jo tum chupa Rahi ho ?" I asked taking a step closer .

( "You are definitely hiding something ." )

"Kuch bhi toh nahi hai aapko na brahm ho raha hoga pakka ." She said with still a little hesitation in her voice .

( "I have nothing on me you must be  hallucinating .")

"Nahi kuch toh hai ." I said and stepped closer to her and she was fully stuck near the door probably thinking whether to run or to make an excuse .

( "No there is definitely something ." )

I was in front of her and about to say something when she suddenly said .

"Ouch ! Mujhe chott lag gyi ." She said holding her knee and i got a little worried and tensed and started to check her body to check for bruises and she took that moment to run downstairs to the base room .

( "Ouch ! I got hurt ." )

Samaira's pov -

I ran downstairs to the base room as fast as possible and went inside the room's closet which was near the stairs and hid the packet on top of the top shelf of the book shelf with the books .

I opened the door and found him standing outside the door leaning on the staircase . I obviously got a little scared by his sudden appearance there .

"Aapne ne toh mujhe daara hi diya ." I said trying to show him how scared I was which i definitely was not but still .

( "You scared me ." )

"Aur aap ne bhi hume yeh bolkar daara diya ki aapko chott lgi hai aur phir bhaag gayi . Par hume toh aasal mai chott lagi hai ." He said while walking alongside me in the corridor .

( "And you scared me by saying that you were hurt and then ran away." )

"Kaha ? Tum theek toh ho na ?" I asked getting concerned about him .

( "Where ? Are you okay ." )

"Tumhare pyaar mai gir gya na mai toh chott lag gayi mujhe ." He said with a teasing smile and a smirk pasted on his face .

( "I got hurt when I fell for you ." )

"Pagal aadmi ." I said in a low tone while walking alongside him .

( "Mad man ." )

"Did you say something ?" He asked with a slight smirk pasted on his face .

"Nahi aapke kaan baaj rahe honge ." I said and tried to escape from there but he held my wrist and pulled me toward him resulting in me bumping into his chest .

( "No your ears are probably vibrating ." )

"How much more will you run now ? Don't you get tired from running this much ?" He asked me while holding me by my shoulder and waist while i kept my hand on his chest .

"From the past three months you are the one who is running away Aniket i am still there at the exact same place neither my way has changed nor the place it is exactly as it was  three months ago ." I said in a little hurt tone which probably made him feel a little bad about himself so he left me .

" Leave that aside do you know what tomorrow is ?" He asked like a little innocent child .

"Yes ." I replied nodding my head .

"What is it tomorrow ?  Tell me ." He asked in a more happy than curious tone and even though I knew what he was talking about i decided to act like i knew nothing about it whatsoever .

" Tomorrow is Wednesday my precious lord ganpati's day ." I replied in a happy tone making him annoyed and frustrated so he just stomped his feet and said .

"Haan Haan . Aur ho bhi kya sakta hai ?" He said and stomped his feet in frustration and left from there making me burst in laughter .

( "Yes yes ! What else could It possibly be ." )

"Wait and watch aniket Singh Rathore what all i have planned for you ." I mumbled while looking at his disappearing figure .

_______________________________________

What does she have planned ?

What does aniket want her to know ?

Comment and vote . Please as it would really mean a lot to me .