Chapter - 24

Chot lagi hai usey,
Phir kyun mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai
Dil tu bata de kya hai iraada tera

Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar

❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

I looked at her unconscious figure in my arms . Her body was fully covered in bruises and hand marks on her body . Blood drops were dripping like the lone tears in her eyes which felt like daggers to my heart .

I held her dropping figure in my arms and my eyes automatically got filled with tears . I felt sad and sorry for her and i felt anger on myself that i couldn't even look after my wife and save her from this monster .

I hugged her dropping figure tightly when a lone tear dropped from my eyes which i ignored and took her in my arms and was on my way towards the stairs .

When i stopped near the stairs and saw papa and divyank beating Rahul to death while Gayatri aunty and Rahul's mother and father were trying to stop them but they were unstoppable .

"Papa ! Stop !" I said but he still didn't stop .

"Don't kill this bastard yet . He touched my wife ! MY WIFE ! I will myself burn his hands which touched my wife's body . She was the one who suffered so she will get the last shot .
Rahul your name is now stamped in all of my gun ' s bullets ." I said with the most scary look possible . I wanted to kill that bastard that very moment But she was more important to me than him . I will kill him later but she will get the last shot .

I took her upstairs to our room and laid her down on the bed while mumma , pragya with vedansh in her arms and Divya followed us to the room . I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers on her to fully cover her body and said -

"Maa look after her for a second . I have to finish my work ." I said and opened my suitcase taking the gun out of my suitcase and going downstairs . I reached downstairs and saw Rahul already lying half dead on the floor when i bent down to his level and said -

"Killing you would be a little more than mercy ." I said smirking in my dark husky done which was  filled with rage and anger .

"Be happy aniket ! I didn't tell her about your other works otherwise she would have left you the very same second ." He said coughing finding it difficult to even breathe .

"I don't care about anything . Anyone who looks at her for more than three seconds gets its end by my very own hands and you young man not only looked at her but also touched her and because of you tears made a way to her eyes . Anything or anyone that brings tears to her eyes is either dead or demolished . So choose ." I said gliding the gun on his chin then pointing it at his forehead .

"It would have been better if you had told her yourself because now the way she will find it out will be ever more difficult for you to explain ." He said gritting his teeth .

"I never even thought of even raising my voice at her and you molested her . It's my fault that i left you the first time you betrayed me . I should have killed you that time itself but don't worry i will get rid that tongue of yours that dared to speak to her in even a raised voice , your eyes that dared to even look at her the way you did and your hands that touched her ." I said with a smirk pasted on my face .