chapter - 29

Tujhse mera deen-dharam hai
Mujhse teri khudai
Tujhse mera deen-dharam hai
Mujhse teri khudai

Tu bole toh main ban jaaoon
Main Bulleh Shah saudaai
Main bhi nachoon!
Main bhi nachoon manaun sohne yaar ko
Chaloon main teri raah Bulleya
Main bhi nachoon, rijhaoon sohne yaar ko
Karun na parwah Bulleya!

Mera har dum dum har dum tu

                             ❤️
_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

I was pissed off on samaira . I know that our marriage was in a hurry and a compromise but still she is my wife now . She should at least know when her husband's birthday is !
I was on my way to our room when i heard samaira talking to someone .

"Who is she talking to ? Wait what the hell is she planning on doing ?" I spoke to myself .
I opened the door in a hurry and sighed and she looked at me amused and asked ~

"What ?" She asked .

"Nothing ." I replied looking at her suspiciously and then went to the washroom .

Samaira's pov -

"Weirdo ." I mumbled to myself .

I was talking to di about his birthday's preparations and she was constantly teasing me .
I know what he meant when he asked me if i knew what day tomorrow was or not . Obviously i know . But teasing him is just so much fun .

Firstly i thought that we all should surprise him at night but then i figured out that he probably would go to work that very next day as that man is the most boring and workaholic man i have ever seen in my life . Based on his personality and behaviour it's pretty obvious that he is not a night but a morning person .

Because that man literally wakes up at 6 am in the morning . I went downstairs to the hall and planned everything about his birthday .
When i entered back in the room i saw him sitting on the couch working glued to his laptop so much so that that man didn't even see me enter the room .

"How rude !" I dropped down on the bed mumbling while making a little noise so that he would notice me but he didn't which made me pissed off . I pouted and then picked up the jug from the side table and drank water and then stomped the glass on the table but he still didn't notice me . This rude old man .

I pouted in anger pulled the covers on me and turned back dimming off the lamp on the side table and then closed my eyes and then sleep took over me .

Aniket's pov -

I know she is trying to get my attention but she ain't getting it today or at least until she wishes me happy birthday . I unknowingly smiled at her sleeping figure then kept my laptop aside on the side table and made my way to the bed and looked at the clock at it chimed as it hit 12 o clock which meant it was officially 12th of September .

I knew for a fact that no matter what one person would never forget my birthday as that person always wishes me sharp at midnight and as i said my phone's notification chimed but ..

It was a message from an app  wishing me happy birthday ....

( Aniket mere saath bhi yehi hua tha ~An )

Not wanting anymore of this i just switched off my phone and kept it on the side table and fully switched off the lights of the room and let sleep take over me .

Samaira's pov -

I woke up at ten am and obviously found the side beside me empty because that man as always obviously left early for office and me a sleepy head was asleep the whole damn time .
I obviously took the day off from my office . I mean how could I not ?  I need to plan and execute the plans for his birthday and i cant do that by staying at my office the whole day right .