Chapter - 12

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe,
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe,
Sapna banaya tumhe, neendhon mein bulaya tumhe

Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke, sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayee
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi...

                              ❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

"What do you mean by real intentions ?" I asked gulping and getting nervous seeing the gun when he pinned me to the wall and pointed the gun at me .

"What are you doing ?" I asked him all scared .

"Just close your eyes ! It will feel less painful ." He said and brought the gun dangerously close to my face when i just froze and he shot it but surprisingly there was no noise except water on my face .

"Ahh !" I said and he laughed his ass off and fell to the ground .

It was a pichkari gun ( water gun ) . He squirted water on me by that damn thing .

"Ohh you are so dead Mr aniket rathore ." I said and started to tickle him while he was on the ground .

Before i knew he changed our positions and now i was on bottom and him on top and he started tickling me .

Uggh ! This man and his guts ..

"I think i like this position better ." He said and got up before died of ticklishness .

"You idiot man ! You scared the living shit out of me . What if i died of shock ?" I asked him with my usual dramatic tone with one hand near my chest and one wiping the invisible sweat off my forehead because the air conditioner was on .

"Do you think i would ever let anything happen to you ? I would rather die than let you go ."He said and i swear to god this man is so cheesy that even cheese is ashamed .

"I hated this prank and you are gonna have to pay for it . Guess what ? I am not going to talk to you . You are going to sleep on the couch starting today and no Holi for you ." I said raising my eyebrows when he realised what I was about to do but before he could have held me from closing the door i closed in on his face and locked it .

"I swear samaira ! You will regret it if you don't open this door right now ." He said banging the door .

"I would better regret later missing out on it now ." I said and ran away leaving him in the room locked .

Aniket's pov -

I thought to prank her with a fake gun as she always talked about my intentions so I thought to scare her a little bit she got too scared and being honest i didn't like seeing her scared of me but still revenge .

( Author - kids 😮‍💨 )

And now see what is happening to me i am not allowed to sleep on the bed which were the best moments of my life .

If she doesn't talk to me then i don't think i would prefer existing cause she has become my need . I need to see her the first thing in the morning to have a good day .

And now i am locked here .

I was in my thoughts when i said again banging on the door .

"Is somewhere there ?" I asked and suddenly the door opened .