Chapter - 7

Banke museebat piche paadhi hai ,
Yeh comedy hai , ya
Tragedy hai .

Na hona tha kyu ho gaya ,
Locha - e - ulfat ho gaya .

                              ❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

I woke up early the next morning because I couldn't sleep the whole night not only because I was uncomfortable but also because I was in my own thoughts as to why I went in a jif after knowing that she was crying and why I gave her my own bed just because she was uncomfortable but it didn't bother me even a bit even if i was uncomfortable the whole night and couldn't sleep .

Then my eyes fell on her who was peacefully sleeping like she couldn't even feel the touch of the earthly years . She literally looked absolutely ethereal . But as soon as she will open her mouth it will all go in vain as she speaks like she is not afraid of anyone but who knows ?

Now genuinely speaking i don't think she was involved in her sister's running away plan . I don't think i ever loved piya being honest i was also marrying her for the sake of our family's as i was tired of them pressuring me over and over again .

My coronation is gonna take place in a few days so i will be the king in a few days so by default she will have to be the queen . Our marriage isn't public till now because she said that she doesn't want people to know that i am her husband and she is my wife. Well I agreed as it may be difficult for her to digest that her sister ran away and she had to marry her sister's to be husband .

I decided to go and take a shower because if she gets up . She will start fighting again .

I went and showered but she was still asleep .

"How long does this woman sleep ? Doesn't she have her work ? Should I wake her up ." I asked myself and then gave in to wake her up because I know she loves her work .

"Samaira ! Samaira !"  I called while almost shaking the hell out of her .

"Ahhh ! Thief !" She shouted so i kept my palm on her mouth and as expected from her she bit my hand .

"Ahh what ?" I asked hissing in pain .

"I should be the one asking that , not you Mr ? Why were you shaking me if you wanna kill me at least change the plan and buy a gun !" She said pointing at me with her fingers dangerously close to my face .

"Don't you have work to attend ?" I asked .

"Did you get hit on your head or something it's Saturday ! It's a holiday !" She said and i remembered that it was a Saturday  .

"Ohh ! How did i forget ?" I asked myself while rubbing my temple .

"Maybe because you are an idiot . You didn't let me sleep . You ruined my beauty sleep ." She said fake crying .

"Stop acting you woman . You are making me the culprit when i am not . I genuinely wanted to help you as i thought you forgot to set an alarm ." I said in an innocent tone but I was saying the truth this time .

"Ohh okay ! I am sorry then . Thanks by the way for thinking to help ." She said with a slight smile on her face and put her finger down.

"No problem . Go and freshen up and have breakfast ." I said but she dropped herself on the bed .

"No ! Let me sleep more !" She said or more so announced like a child hiding her face in the quilt .

"It's already pretty late . It's 11 already . Go and get ready i am going downstairs ."  I said and left from there .