Chapter 3

Violet's POV
"Do you guys know what you would like"? "Umm yeah i think we're ready" Asher says. "Ok what are you having" i ask looking at the older gentlemen. He had to be Asher's father, him and Asher have the same eyes ad jawline. There's no doubt that Asher is his son. "I'll have your grilled salmon with a baked potato and fried okra" Asher's father says. "Ok how would you like your baked potato"? "Loaded please" Asher's father says. "I nod writing it down and then look up towards Asher. "I'll have your bacon burger with fries" Asher says and i write it down. "Okay and you" i ask the guy sitting across from Asher. He has red hair and blue eyes, he has tattoos running up his arms but Asher is bigger in size. " I'll have a 8oz steak cooked medium with a loaded baked potato and okra" the gut says and i write it down looking over to the guy seated across from Asher's father. He has blonde hair and brown eyes, like the red head he has tattoos but is a little bit more bigger than Asher is. "Yeah I'll have the same as Asher" he says. "Okay I'll have those out shortly" i say and walk back to the kitchen, putting in there order. I go back out onto the floor, behind the bar. I make the few alcohol drinks that had been ordered. I serve the brinks and go back to the bar. While i wait Asher comes up to the bar leaning against it. "Hey darlin" Asher says and looks at me. " Asher please don't call me that, I'm your tutor not your darlin as you call me". "You are to me" Asher says. I laugh "you're very funny Asher but i don't think I'm your type of girl". "And what type of girl is mine" Asher asks? " the type that prance around in tube tops and boody shorts". "Hey, just because I'm in an mc doesn't mean that's the only type of girl I like" Asher says. "And I'm supposed to believe you like a girl like me"? "Well why not" Asher asks? " because I'm a nerd your a biker. I'm books and work, you are party and ride. We are complete opposites " i say turning around making a brink order that comes through. "Well you know what they says" Asher asks? "What's that"? "Opposites attract" Asher says. I walk about taking the woman her brink and go to the kitchen getting the guys food and carrying it out. I keep my eyes down as i sit their food in front of them. "Thanks darlin" Asher says. "Y'all need anything else"? "No thanks we're good darlin" Asher says. I roll my eyes and turn around walking away from Asher and his friends going back behind the bar. I make the drinks that come through and serve them. A little bit later i give Asher the there check and walk away. As I'm walking away i hear Asher whistle at me. I turn around and walk back to his table to see Asher smirking at me. "Asher I'm only going to ask once. Please don't do that"? "Ok darlin" Asher says. I turn back and go to the kitchen stocking for the night and a few minutes later i go back out to Asher's table an clean from were they had ate. I'm cleaning when Asher comes back in sneaking up behind me and slaps my ass. "If i turn around and this is Asher black imma smack the shit out of you". "I'd like to see you try" Asher says as he leans in and kisses my neck. I turn around with my hand raised ready to slap the shit out of him like i said i would but Asher grabs my hand stopping it from hitting him."oh you thought it was going to be that easy" Asher says holding my hand behind my back not hurting me but keeping a firm hold on my hand. "What do you want Asher and for the love of god don't say me"? "Aww you read my mind" Asher says leaning into me. My eyes widen and i turn my head "what the fuck has gotten into you"? "You have you've been getting under my skin all night and it isn't fair" Asher says. I laugh "whoever told you life is fair lied to you" i say looking up into his eyes smiling like he had won the lottery. "Oh I'm very aware" Asher says spinning me back around so that my back is to his chest. I sigh a little as he lets go of my hands and wraps his arms around me from behind. "Don't you have to go back to your club or something" i ask trying to pull away from his hold.? "Yeah i do but i wanna hold you for just a little longer" Asher says. " why would you want that"? "Because you're different" Asher says unwrapping his arms. I breathe and take a step creating space between us two. "Asher we've already been through this". "No, you've been over it. I'm not giving up" Asher says "well you're just going to have to" i say stepping around Asher and going to the office. "Hey jarred I've done all my stuff I'm going home". "Alright see you around" jarred says. I grad my bag making my way out of work and back home to my apartment. As I'm walking home i see a box on the side of the road i'm walking on.i walk over to it and see a little puppy with black white and brown fur. I pick the puppy up looking her over and come to the conclusion she is not hurt. I walk back to my apartment and sit the pup in my living room floor. So i do the only thing I can think of doing. I take out my phone and call Asher.