Chapter 9

Asher's POV
I feel violet cuddle more into my side. I look  down to see that she has fallen asleep. I hold violet in my arms as she sleeps. My dad walks into the living room "so she's the one"? My dad asks watching me hold violet? "Yeah she is, she's one in a million". "Son you should really tell her how you feel. You never know she might like you back" my dad says. "I can't she'll walk away if i tell her now". "So you do plan on telling her" my dad asks? Yes i do plan on telling her when i know she feels the same way i do". "Son i just don't you to hurt yourself or her in the future by waiting to tell her" my dad says. I know dad but it wont i just have to tell her at the right time". "Ok son it's your call"my dad says. I nod and my dad walks away going to his room. I hold violet closer as i watch t.v.. a little while later I get a text from the club members group chat. "All of you to the clubhouse in 20, somethings happened" jake our voice sends out. Damnit i was hoping i would get to hold Violet just a little bit more tonight. I sigh and get up gently lifting violet up into my ares with me. I walk to my room grabbing violet's bag and swing it over my shoulder. I grab my dad's truck keys and make my way out to it. I gently put violet in the passenger seat. Violet stirs a little as i put her bag in the floor board. "Asher what's going on" violet asks? "Nothing go back to sleep everything's ok". Violet nods and falls back asleep. Well now I know she's comfortable around me. I shut her door and go to my side getting in and starting the truck. I text dad and pull out of the driveway, and then I call Jake my VP. "Hey what's up" Jake asks? "I have my girl with me and I don't have time to run her home". "No problem we have a couch in the church room" Jake says. "Thanks VP, see you in a minute" I say and hang up the phone. I drive into the clubhouse to see all my brothers are already here. I park and turn off the truck. Getting out I go to the other side and pick up Violet wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Violet wakes up a little "Asher where are we" she asks sleepy? "We're at my MC's clubhouse there is an emergency meeting and i didn't have time to run you home". Violet nods and lays her head over on my shoulder. "I'm to tired do you mind carrying me some more" Violet asks in the lightest voice ever"? "Yes baby girl I've got you just get some rest". "Ok Ash" Violet says as I kiss her forehead she falls back asleep. I walk over to my brothers "hey any clue what this is about"? "No all we know is that it's not good" Bear says. I nod "so who is this" Bear asks? "This is my old lady Violet". "Well congrats bro just be careful some people will see her as your weakness" Bear says. "Thanks" I say as i continue inside my brothers following in behind me. "Hey VP why emergency church and where's prez" reaper asks? "Just get in the room" Jake says as we all follow him into the church room. I go to place Violet on the couch in the corner of the room but she holds onto me. "No don't let me go you're comfy" Violet says and I hold her against my chest like I just was. I walk to the table and sit down in my seat with Violet straddling my lap. "Let me guess she would let go" Jake asks? "Yeah she didn't wanna let go just yet". "Well thats a good thing" Jake says. I smile down at the sleeping Violet in my arms "yes it is". "Alright let's get down to business boys" Jake says sitting in Prez's seat. "Where is Prez shouldn't we wait for him" Happy our inforcer asks? Unfortunately i have some devastating news, the cops found prez on the side of the road looked liked he's been run off of it. Because of his injuries he didn't survive" Jake says. The whole table is silent. "So what do we do now" happy asks? "First we vote and then we find out who did this to prez and form a plan on how to take care of them" Jake says and we all nod in unison. "Okay so first is president in all of in favor of me stepping up into blood eye's (aka prez) seat" Jake says and then looks to Happy for his vote. "Yeah" Happy says and it goes to the next and on forth with all yeah's being said. "Okay that's settled lets move on to VP, Happy what do you think" Jake asks? "Im honored to step up into those shoes what do y'all think" Happy asks looking around the table at all of us? We all say yes. "Ok that brings reaper as tresher and ash brother i think you should be our next inforcer" Jake says. "What do y'all think" reaper asks and again all yeah's around the table. "Now that is settled, i want everyone trying to find who did this to blood eye as of that all of you be safe if someone wants war they will strike again" Jake says and we all nod in agreement. "Next thing we need new fighters 2 from the club 2 from the streets and i want one to prospect" Jake says. "I'll start fighting" i says rising my hand Violet's back. "Ok is there anyone else who will volunteer" Jake asks? I'll do it" demon a guy who packed in a few months ago says. "Alright that's decided, we're dismissed and everyone be careful" Jake says and we all stands up along with him.