Chapter 6

"I'm helping you just go with it" Asher says holding me to him as he walks over to his bike he sits on his bike like a chair swinging me to his side like you would hold a baby until I'm on the seat of his bike. I take a deep breathe as i unwrap my legs from around Asher's waist and move back onto the seat creating room between me and Asher. Asher swings his leg over his bike and sit to where my front is to his back. Asher starts the bike and pulls me by my thighs down the seat so that im fully against him. Grabbing my arms wrapping them around his middle. "Hold on ok" Asher says and i nod as seconds later we Asher pulls out of where he is parked and heads to campus. As we ride down the road i put my face against Asher's back. A few minutes later we arrive to the on campus parking and Asher pulls into a space putting his bike in park turning it off. Asher puts the kickstand down and Asher gets off the bike as i wait till he is fully on his feet before i try to climb off. Asher comes to me and puts his hands on my waist. "What are you doing"? "I'm helping you before you fall on your ass" Asher says. i nod and Asher lifts me up by my hips and puts me on my feet his hands lingering on my waist until I'm steady on my feet. "You ready to go in" Asher asks going to his bike and getting my bag from under the sear. "How i don't remember giving you my bag"? "I took it off your shoulder and had put it under my sear before i had put you on my bike" Asher says "thanks" i say taking my bag from him. "So what's your first class" Asher asks? " English lit". "Ok then to English lit we go" Asher says grabbing my hand holding it in his gently. "What do you think you're doing"? "I'm starting our fake relationship just go along with it" Asher says as we walk to my English class. As we walk in silence i see people stare at Asher and i, at the fact that were "together".  We make it to my English class and Asher pulls me to the side. "Asher I'll be late". "Do you trust me" Asher asks? "Fuck no". "Well you're just going to have to for a minute" Asher says. "Why"? "Because I'm going to kiss you" Asher says putting his hands on my waist and pulling me to him and i gasp lightly. "Asher no". "It's to make people believe we're together violet come on trust me for just a minute" Asher say leaning his head down to kiss my forehead. I close my eyes at the warm feeling that i get as Asher kisses my forehead. I nod and Asher puts one of hid hand to the side of my face tilting it up my eyes stay closed. In a few seconds i feel his lips softly kiss mine and the warm feeling i felt a minute ago becomes a burning heat as i kiss Asher back my arms going around his neck. After a few seconds we pull away from each other. I pull my arms away and so does Asher's from my waist. "And i thought you didn't trust me" Asher says smirking and just like that i remind exactly why me and him could never be together for real. I smile "i guess you'll never know"i say turning to go walk into my class. As i walk away Asher slaps my as and i look back glaring at him as i walk into my class. Asher laughs turning and walking to what I'm guessing is his class.
Asher's POV: I laugh as i watch violet walk into her class glaring at me for slapping her ass. What it's not my fault she has a nice ass. I watch her walk in and then turn around walking back out to my bike. I don't have any classes today so i ride to the little bear bar where me and a few most of the club members hang out at. I just have to make sure I'm back to meet violet for tutoring at four o clock. I park my bike next to my dad's. I put the stand down and shutting off my bike i get off and walk inside. I walk over to the table where my dad sits and sit across from him. "You saw her didn't you" my dad asks? "Yeah i just took her to campus". "You know son I'm really surprised you wanted to be with someone especially someone liked her" my dad says. "Hey thats what she thought to". "you must really like this violet girl especially for you to threaten her boss if he didn't transfer her over her to the bar" my dad says. "Yeah it wasn't that hard". "My only question is how did you know she would call you for help last night" my dad asks? "I kinda set her up". "How" my dad asks? "I bought a pup and put it in her path". "Now son that's not right my dad says. " hey it worked". "Son how did you convince her to give you a chance, if she doesn't really know you" my dad asks? "Same way i did my math teacher". "Wait! What did you do to your math teacher" my dad asks? "I lied". "Now son i don't think lying is the best way to win your girl over" my dad says. "Well it wasn't a complete lie". "What did you tell her" my dad asks? "I told her that you are dying and want to see me with her before you move on". "And what did she says" dad asks? "She said find another girl". "Ouch so how did you get her to agree" dad asks?