Chapter 10

Violet's POV
I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in my own bed. That's wired considering I remember Asher saying something about a meeting and the club house last night. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around my room and see my bag by the door and my phone plugged up on my nightstand. My shoes have been taken off but I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I slowly get out of bed and go to my living room to see baby girl laying on the couch next to Asher. "How'd you sleep princess" Asher asks getting up walking over to me handing me coffee. I take it from him and take a sip. "How do you know how I like my coffee"? "I saw you put it together yesterday" Asher says. "Thank you". "No problem princess" Asher says going back and sitting down on my couch. "So what exactly happened last night if you don't mind me asking"? "Well you fell asleep at my house and i was just gonna let you sleep and then take you home in the morning but then my v.p. Texted and told me and the other brothers to get to the clubhouse for emergency church" Asher says and i sit on my small coffee table across from him. "Wait what is church and what does v.p. Mean"? "Church is what we call club meetings. Its when we talk about club business and other things that involve the club. And v.p. Means vice president" Asher says. "Oh okay, you said that he called an emergency church. What happened if you don't mind me asking"? "Well a lot of things happened. Are you sure you want to know everything, because once i tell you we can't go back with anything between us" Asher asks? "What does that in tell"? "It means you would have to officially become my old lady that in the club's eyes you will be mine" Asher says and i bite my lip thinking. If i do this, theres no going back with any of this. Do i want that? Do i want to be involved with Asher's world? Could it hurt that much if i was? I mean i don't really have any friends or family and this might be my chance to get to know Asher the real him. "So if i want you to know that means i would have to be yours like for real not for fake"? "Yes the kind of relationship we are talking about we can't fake" Asher says. "What would that mean"? "It would mean I'd take you around the club more and eventually I'd show off you as my old lady when you know for sure that you want to stay with me" Asher says. "Would it move very fast our relationship"? "No it can go at whatever pace you would want" Asher says. "Could it put you in danger or us if i want to know"? Asher smirks "I'm not going to lie to you. Club business can be dangerous at times but you would never be in danger i will alway protect you from that side of my life" Asher says. "So if i said yes you'd tell me everything not just some, from now on"? "Yes princess" I'd tell you everything from now and on unless you tell me you don't want me to" Asher says. "And the relationship goes at my pace"? "Yes princess whatever you want" Asher says. "Okay tell me". Asher gets on his knees in front of me sliding off the couch looking in my eyes. "Are you sure" Asher says and i nod. "Yes i want to know and I think i want to see what real feels like". Asher smirks at me "okay babygirl what do you wanna know" Asher asks? "Everything that happened last night and everything that happens in the future". "Okay so my v.p. Called church last night. When i got there prez was no where. When we got into church our v.p. Sat in prez's seat. Told us that our prez was ran off the road and died from his injuries" Asher says pausing so that i can take in the information that he has just said. "Could these people that ran your prez of the road come after you"? "Yes they could but we are being careful and are in high alter" Asher says. "Okay what else happened"? "Well we voted on the people to be prez, v.p., Sargent at arms ,and treasurer" Asher says. "Were you voted to be one of those"? "Yes i was voted in to be Sargent at arms" Asher says. "What does that mean for you and us" well it means that i am responsible for the weapons that the club has it also means that i help with any safety issues or protection. For us it means that people will respect you more" Asher says. "So your basically the club's bodyguard"? "Yes that's basically what i am" Asher says. "Is there more"? "Yes starting next week i will train and starting fighting for the club" Asher says. "What does that mean"? "I will be in physical fights for the club, it will bring money in and its something that every Sargent at arms has done, its only fair that i fight and show the club I'm worthy of the title they've given me" Asher says. "Would it put you in danger, would you want me to be there"? "It would only put me in danger if i don't know what i'm doing, and you can come to anyone of my fights that you want to. However i will not force you to go if you do not wish to come to my fights" Asher says. "What if i do wanna go to your fights. I mean isn't that what real couples do they support each other in what the other does"? Asher smiles as he looks at me. "It would make me happy if you would come to my fights but again you don't have to princess" Asher says. "It's settled i will be at your fights".