Chapter 4

Violet's POV
I pull out my phone and dial Asher's number. It rings through three times before he picks up. "Well i wasn't expecting you to give in that easy" Asher says through the phone. "I'm not calling because I'm giving I'm calling because i need your help with something". "Oh what's that" Asher asks? "Get your mind out of the gutter, i found a puppy on the side of the road, and i don't know what to do with it so i'm calling you". "Alright I'll be right there" Asher says and hangs up the phone. How is he going to get here when he doesn't know where i live? I send him my address and about twenty minutes later i hear a motorcycle pull up outside and then two minutes later a knock on my door. I get up opening my door letting Asher step into my small apartment. Asher steps into my apartment looking around. "Nice place" asher says. I roll my eyes "yeah probably not what you're use to seeing". "Not true" Asher says sitting in the floor with the pup. "So what do i do with this little girl"? "Well you could keep her, you were the one that found her" Asher says. "I can't i can barely afford enough for myself not to mention a pup". "Do you want to keep her" Asher asks? "I would but she'd probably be better off with someone else". "Why do you think that" asher asks? "Because everyone always is". "Is that what makes you stop me" asher asks? "Asher lets not do this". "Do what" asher asks? "Have the conversation rather i should let you in or not, and why". "But why not, yes violet your different but you're still an amazing person" Asher asks? "That''s not what you really think". "How you do know what i think" Asher asks? "Because I've met people like you things are always a game to you and  your friends". "And what if you're wrong" Asher asks? "I'm not i know how the game goes and i don't wanna play". "What if it wasn't a game" Asher asks? "I wouldn't believe you". "Why" Asher asks standing and  taking a few step towards me.? I start to back up "as i said i know your type". "But you don't know me" Asher says. "Ok thats enough I'm not talking about this anymore"i say picking up the pup. "What are you going to do with the pup" Asher asks? I look down at the pup in my arms "I don't know probably keep her if i can". "I can help" Asher says. "Help with what"? "The pup you did call me for help" Asher says. "How would you help with the pup"? "Look your were a little right earlier" Asher says. "Ha i knew you couldn't have just like me for me". "When my dad saw you at the restaurant and that we already knew each other he wanted me to get to know you and be with you" Asher says. "And why would he want that"? Because he's dying and wants to see me settle down with someone before he moves on" Asher says. "And why me"? "Because you're a nice girl and i already sort of know you"Asher says. "And why would i want to be with you"? " because you like me" Asher says. " i do not" i say walking over and sitting down on my couch. "Really so why do you always have to stop yourself from giving into me" Asher asks walking over and sitting on the other end of my couch.? I roll my eyes "whatever". "It's not whatever"Asher says. "Asher why are you trying so hard for this"? "I've already told you because of my dad" Asher says. "Okay well you're just going to have to fine another girl to play your little game with". "Ok how about we make a deal then" Asher asks? "What kind of deal"? "We fake a relationship together"Asher says and i laugh. "And why would i agree to do this"? "Because I'll make sure you can keep your dog" Asher says. "What do you mean by that"? "Well you keep saying you'll keep her if you can afford it, well i could make sure you have everything you need for her so you can keep her" Asher says. "You would do that just so that i will fake a relationship with you"? "Well yeah, plus you're a very smart and beautiful girl" Asher says. "Fine" i say crossing my legs under me. "Fine what" Asher asks leaning in closer to me? "Fine i will fake a relationship with you"."great lets go" asher says getting up from the couch. "go where"? "Shopping for the dog" Asher says. "You wanna go now"? "Yeah why not" Asher asks? "Because i just got home from work". "Oh ok well what about tomorrow after tutoring" Asher asks? "Umm sure i think that'll be okay". "Okay what time is your first class" Asher asks? "What why"? "Because if we're going to do this we have to make everyone believe us and no guy would let his girl walk 20 minutes just to get onto campus to go to her classes" Asher says. "Ok i guess that makes since, my first class is at 1". "Ok I'll see you at 12 then" Asher says walking to my door as i follow behind him. "Lock this door when i go out ok" Asher says. "Can't the door doesn't have a working lock". "Why" Asher asks? "Haven't had the money to fix it". "Well i'll make sure it gets fixed" Asher says. "You don't have to". "You're right i don't but i want to" Asher says closing the distance between the two of us. "What are you doing"? "Just getting ready for tomorrow" Asher says putting his arms around my waist. "Asher don't push it". "What I'll have to do it tomorrow when i have to kiss you" Asher says. "What"!