Chapter 7

Asher's POV:
"I made a deal, fake a relationship with me and i hep her to were she can keep her dog". "Smart and she thinks this is to please me" dad asks? "Yup". "Just be careful son women don't like being lied to" dad says. "I got it dad she'll never know". "Ok son I'm just saying be careful. So when do i get to officially meet this violet" my dad asks? "Tonight I'm bringing her to the house for our tutoring session". "Cool" dad says. The rest of the few hours i talk to my dad about the club and school. "Alright dad i gotta go get violet". "Ok son imma head back to the house I'm feeling a bit tired" dad says and i nod. "Be careful" i say standing up from my seat and walk out of the bar and to my bike. I start my bike and ride back to campus parking where i was this morning. I turn off my bike and take out my phone texting violet that I'm here were i was at this morning. About twenty minutes later i see violet come into view. "Hey darlin how was your classes"? "Eh they were ok I guess" violet says walking to me stoping two feet from me. "Ok well lets go" i say getting off of my bike closing the distance between us. "No i don't want help i think i can do it myself" violet says. Aww i wonder why she wont let me help her now. "Are you sure"? "I think i can do it myself" violet says. "Ok" i say and get back on my bike waiting for her to to try and climb on behind me. I look back at her as she walks over to my bike and puts her hands on my shoulder. I grin at her as she swings her leg around my bike and plants herself behind me. "You on"? "Yup" violet says resting her hands on my sides. I start my bike and take off slowly so she doesn't go flying off. As we ride i feel violet take her hands from my sides and puts her arms out like she's flying. I hear her squeal as i place my hands gently but firm on her thigh to hold her in place. Violet lowers her arms back down and places her hands back where they were before. "See i told you it's not that bad". "Shut up and drive" violet says and i grin raving up my engine making us go faster. Violet squeals and wraps her arms around my middle. I smile and hold her thighs a little tighter. Violet burrows her face into my shoulder blades. "Asher slow down" violet says. "It's ok princess I've got you". "Don't call me that" violet says. "Why because you like being called it"? "No" violet says and i feel her burrow her face back into my shoulder blades. So she does like being called that. We ride to my house and park beside my dads bike. I turn off my bike putting the stand down, violet unwraps herself from me and gets off the bike waiting for me to do the same. I get off the bike and walk over to her taking her bag from her shoulder seeing that it has a lot of weight to it. " i can carry my own bag" violet says trying to take her bag back from me. "My dad would scold me if i didn't treat you like my princess" i say shrugging it over my shoulder like it weights nothing. Violet scuffs rolling her eyes at me.  "Keep rolling em and see what happens" i say taking violets hand in mine. "And what you gonna do big biker guy" violet says back at me. "You don't wanna know princess" i say leading her into the house. "But what if i do wanna know" Violet asks? "Trust me you don't wanna know and if you keep it up you'll find out the hard way what will happen". Violet rolls her eyes and I lean down whispering in her ear "thats strike two one more and I'll punish you princess". "You wish you had that kind of power over me big guy" Violet whispers back as i close the front door. "Watch it baby girl" i say walking her to my room. "Asher that you son" my dad yells from the kitchen. "Yeah dad it's me and violet". "Well let me meet the young lady. don't just sneak passed" my dad scolds as me and violet make our way over to dad. We walk into the kitchen and my dad walks towards violet reaching his hand out to shake hers. "It is nice to meet you Violet" my dad says smiling at her as she shakes his hand. "It's nice to meet you as well Mr. Knight " violet says smiling back at him. "Oh please call me Doug" my dad says as violet gently takes her hand back resting it by her side. "Ok Doug" violet says walking back over to me. "Ok dad call me and violet when dinner is done we are gonna go do school work". I say taking violets hand leading her to my room. We walk into my room and i set violet's bag on my bed as she sits in my black desk chair and roll it over to my bed. "Your dad seems nice" violet says taking her books out of her bag. "So what do you need to work on" violet asks? "Nothing really i didn't have any classes today". "Then what did you do" violet asks? "I hung out with dad and a few club members at the little bear bar". Really that's wired because I start working there Tuesday" violet says thinking about it to much for my liking. "It's not wired it's one of the only bars on campus". "Yeah i guess so" violet says. "Why are you changing jobs anyway"? "Oh, it wasn't by choice my boss had to make some cuts and i was one of them, but he got me hired on with little bear" violet says and i nod. "Are you sad you had to leave that restaurant"? "No not really pls little bear will be an easier walk for me as well" violet says. "You know you're not walking to work anymore right"?