Chapter 5

Violet's POV

"Violet we're going to have to kiss to make people believe we're together" Asher says and i roll my eyes. "Fine but don't be getting any ideas". "I promise" Asher says sneaking his hands further south. "Asher what did i just say". "You said for me not to get any ideas you said nothing about the ideas i already have" asher says grading my ass and squeezing it gently. I gasp and slap his hand."What you've never had a guy touch your ass before"Asher asks? "N-no" i stutter out. "Have you ever been touched by any guy" Asher asks? "We're not talking about this go home I'll see you tomorrow". "So you really haven't been" Asher says putting his lips to my forehead. "Why did you do that"? "Because i wanted to test my theory" Asher says wrapping his hands completely around my waist. I roll my eyes and put my hands on his chest trying to create distance between Asher and i. "You haven't have you" asher asks seriously? "I've had a guy kiss me but thats all"i say hiding my blushing face from him. "So you've never had someone do anything" Asher asks? "Yes now can we let it go". " sure darlin" Asher says and i roll my eyes. "Alright it's time for you to go". 'Alright alright I'm going I'll see you later" Asher says slowly unwrapping his arms from my waist and makes his way out of my apartment and to his bike outside. I sigh as i close the door behind Asher. I pick up the pup and walk to the kitchen taking out leftover hamburger helper. I heat it up in the microwave and put some in a little bowl for babygirl putting her down so that she can eat. I eat my food and go to my bedroom with babygirl following me. Yeah baby girl will work for a name for the time being at least. I pick babygirl up and sit her on my bed. Turning around i go to my closet striping out of my outfit from to day and slipping on a tank top and shorts. I slip into my bed under my covers with babygirl. I slowly fall asleep and a few hours later i wake up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I groan and roll over looking at my phone to see what time it is. I see it's 11:30 and i get out of my bed going to my door with baby girl following after me. I open the door to my apartment to see Asher standing there leaning against my doorframe. "Good morning darlin" Asher says. "I thought you weren't supposed to be here till 12"? "I wasn't but i had nothing better to do" Asher says and i roll my eyes walking to my kitchen leaving the door open for Asher to come in. Asher comes into my apartment and closes it behind him walking behind me to the kitchen. I'm in the middle of making coffee when i feel arms wrap around my waist hugging me from behind. "Nice pajamas" Asher says and i look down realizing I'm still in my tank top and short shorts. I blush "Asher this is fake you don't have to do something you don't want". "And who says i don't want to hold a pretty sweet girl like yourself" Asher says and i roll my eyes. "because I'm not the girls that fall at your feet i say finishing putting water in my coffee maker and clicking the button. "Ok you need to let go i have to get ready". "Want some help" Asher say squeezing my hip bones. "Nope I'm good" i say and move out of Asher's arms and going to my room. I hear a groan as in walk into my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and getting my clothes for the day. I go to my bathroom taking a quick two minutes shower and get dressed for the day (outfit up top). I walk out to see the door to my apartment open. I walk to the doorframe to see Asher sitting outside with baby girl as she does her business. Asher looks over to me "hey you ready" Asher asks standing from the chair he was sittin in. "Yeah just let me grab my coffee and put baby girl in the bathroom". I say going over to baby girl and picking her up walking back inside. I go to the bathroom putting baby girl in the flood next to a bowl of leftover food and water. I close the bathroom door and go to the kitchen putting my coffee in a Togo cup with creamer while i grab my bag. I make my way over to Asher. "Ok darlin let's go" Asher says putting a hand on my waist guiding me over to his bike. "Wait"! I say and stop walking. "What's wrong darlin never ridden before" Asher asks? "No and I wasn't planning on it anytime soon". "Well this is the only thing i have to drive so come on it's not that scary" Asher says. "But i can't i don't know how". "That's ok darlin i can help you" Asher says. "No i don't want help". "Violet you have two choices get on my bike yourself or have me put you on it, your choice" Asher says taking a firm hold on my waist. "Ok ok fine I'll get on the damn bike" i say and Asher walks to his bike and getting on it looking to me waiting for me to get on behind him. I look nervously at the bike. "Would you like me to help you" Asher asks? I nod not wanting to fully admit that i would like him to help me. Asher smiles and gets off his bike coming to me. Asher grabs my hips and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Asher what are you doing"?