Flag18 Turquoise

"Hey. You look nice today." Mia turned bright red from his comment. She carved a circle in the ground with a twig she was fiddling with.

"Um... Thanks...." She had no idea what to say in response.

Aaron noticed her face turning red and be knew it had nothing to do with the summer heat. He was not sure how to comfort her and make her less nervous around him. So he did what he did best. He assisted her in falling for him. He took her hand with the twig in it and took the tree piece in his left hand. He drew a heart in the dirt and wrote 'A.G & M.T'.

What the hell was he doing? Was he falling for Mia? She was completely clueless but she couldn't help but fall for his bad boy facade.

He knew he had her hooked.

Exactly what he wanted. He succeeded in his first summer goal.

"Wow okay this should be fun..." Emily said approaching the two and biting her nails. She said it quiet enough so Aaron couldn't hear it, but Mia did. She turned bright red again.

"Alright you two; here is today's plan of action." Emily pulled out a piece of turquoise paper with black font and went through the group's activities for the day. Mia stood there acknowledging everything Emily said, but she couldn't shake Aaron's eyes from her. He was staring at her and they both knew it. They all knew it.

"Okay stop. Both of you need to pay attention. I have some ground rules I need to cover before something goes wrong. We are going to be working together for 3 weeks so you better make it a good few weeks or I'm swapping groups. First rule..." She began counting with her fingers. Mia felt a sigh of relief rush through her as Aaron lifted his eyes from her and payed attention to Emily.

"First rule: no fighting. If I catch you guys fighting verbally or physically I swear I will beat you." They both looked stunned.

'What the hell kinda drugs is this girl on??' They both wondered. They both realised they were thinking the same thing and both smirked at each other.

"Rule two: If I see or even hear about either of you being rude or disrespectful to anyone else at this place; staff and or campers, I will.... Well let's say, I won't be happy. And finally rule three: no sex. You two are not allowed to sleep together. Understood?" They both looked shocked.

Mia wondered why Emily would say that. Mia believed her entire lack of allure shot that horse in the head, and considering Aaron's reputation why would he go for her anyway?

Aaron wondered why the hell it was any of Emily's business what the other two got up to. But he was someone who liked challenges, and he saw this as a challenge he was able to over come.

'Challenge accepted.' He said to himself with an added smirk.

"Any questions? No? Good." The red-head recapped their plans for the day, then fixed her hair as she noticed their group approaching. 12 children all wearing matching turquoise tees and a range of different coloured shorts and shoes approached.

The group were starting off the day doing land-based games. They were starting off by getting to know each other.

After the 12 children arrived, all the girls started whispering or thinking to themselves just how lucky they were to have Aaron as a counsellor.

Emily arraigned the group so the sun wasn't in anyone's eyes, and she began.

"Morning everyone! Some of you may have arrived yesterday and some last week. For those of you who don't know, my name is Emily, but you can call me Em or Emi. This is Mia [Mia acknowledged with a small wave and a small smile] and that is Aaron [he did the same]. I'm just going to check to see who is here." She pulled out the piece of paper with a list of 12 names and boxes they needed to fill out every day. She took a pen from the bright blue folder and began reciting names.