Acceptance.

The entire train journey back Louis was updating Mia on everything that happened while she was gone.

-Kendall got pushed into the lake.

-Aaron and Ana were caught doing inappropriate things in the bushes. Then were suspended from their group work for three days because five eight year olds caught them.

-Marco took Sarah out for dinner.

-Spencer's girlfriend came to camp for the evening an he proposed to her.

-Ana had gotten a room swap with Sarah, so she now shared with Kendall and Sarah was with Mia.

-Mia and Louis had found the person they really needed.

When they got off the train Mia took Louis' hand and they walked to camp.

"So who did you go see this evening?"

"My aunt." Mia smiled to herself as she answered him.

They made small talk the rest of the walk back to camp, then Louis walked her to her room after she said she wanted an early night sleep. Ana was not in the room.

"Thanks again for picking me up. I really enjoyed your company."

"No problem Mimi." Louis leaned down and kissed her on her forehead then left.

Mia sat on her bed rubbing her face thinking about all that had happened before the first week of camp was over, and it made staying there for another two weeks seem a little less appealing.

Ana walked into the room to finish packing.

"Oh hey... When did you get here?" Ana asked sitting on her bed and re-tying her laces.

"A minute ago."

"Cool." There was an unbearable silence between them for a minute while Ana finished with her shoes.

"So when were you going to tell me you were swapping rooms?" Mia was in full lawyer mode now. She always seemed to be when she was exhausted.

"Well whenever I saw you next! How was your date with my boyfriend?"

"First off it was NOT a date, he was picking me up from the train station when I came back from seeing my aunt, and secondly he's not your boyfriend anymore. You never deserved him. And you knew it the whole time. You were just waiting for Aaron, you know you were. But when you saw him and me together you freaked out and your inner bitch was released. I know you Ana and there is no way in hell I will let you hurt him again."

Mia had no idea where that came from. She never spoke like that to anyone let alone someone she used to be best friends with! It felt good; standing up for herself and someone else. She finally appreciated James' annoying lawyer lessons when he would lecture her for an hour.

"You wanna fight me Mia? Because I would take you down right now."

"And I think that it's cute that you think you can." Mia was now in full bitch mode.

"How fucking dare you accuse me of any of that. I love Louis with every fibre of my being."

"Then how come you just got suspended for 'inappropriate behaviour' with Mr Grey?"

Mia sat there on her throne as he watched Ana deteriorate beneath her.

"I'm sorry.... I am such a fucking bitch... Mia I am so so sorry...."

Mia knew she wasn't faking it.

"I never meant to hurt you. Really. Or Louis! I still love him so much, but we're too different! We were never going to work out, he is moving at the end of the summer and I couldn't stay with him then! I love you both so much and I always will, but I really like Aaron and he takes out the worst in people, I mean look at what you did to me when you were with him!" Mia chose to ignore that snitty comment.