Excuses.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Mia rubbed her eyes.

The door opened and Louis stepped into the room.

"Hey."

"Oh hi Louis... Didn't realise it was you... You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good! Well... Not good... Pretty bad actually..." He walked over to Ana's bed and sat down.

"Where's Ana?"

"Ummm she is with Kendall... Are you okay?"

No. Of course she wasn't okay! She was pregnant with this badass guy, who will never love her the way she needs to be loved and supported by him at this time.

She just nodded.

"You're right... Something is very wrong with Ana... She just... She..." He began to tear up. Mia became a bit frightened. Louis was this enormous guy compared to herself, and he was getting emotional over a girl. He truly cared.

"What happened?"

"She just said to me that she doesn't think we should be together... She just broke up with me I think..."

Mia knew why. Ana was scared. She was scared of falling for Aaron again while she was with Louis.

Mia knew that Louis had lied to her the day before to protect her, but Mia knew Louis needed some comfort.

"I know..."

"You do? Do you know what's happening?" They made eye contact for a short while, but Mia looked away after becoming uncomfortable with the shade of red his eyes had become from crying.

"Yes. I do... I think... Louis she is scared. She is scared that you don't care for her as much as she needs you to. She is scared that you will never be in love with her, that you'll only ever love or even just like her." Mia was describing how she felt in that moment about Mr Grey.

Mia didn't know what else to say. She didn't want to expose too much. So she sat there until he was okay. Then they walked out to have lunch. Louis went to the bathroom and Mia was walking over to the lunch hall when she saw Spencer.

'He is beautiful. There is nothing wrong with that guy! Wait, he may know what to do' she thought.

"Spencer? Hey Spencer." She speed walked to him as he spotted her and smiled back.

"Hello. Are you alright?" He smiled into her eyes and it warmed up her insides.

"Heya. My name is Mia by the way... I'm fine... Well kinda... I was just wondering if you could give me some advice on something...?" He smiled down at her as if to say 'you have come to the right man'. She smiled back.

"Of course. I will forever keep my mouth shut." They walked past the lunch hall to a bench over looking the lake, on a hill just above the main part of the camp site. They knew they'd be alone there.

Mia explained everything to him. From how she felt about her mother leaving them, to seeing her at the doctor's office, to Ana and Aaron, to Emily being a bitch.

He gave her friendly advice and gave her tonnes of confidence.

They walked to lunch together, and departed as Mia walked over to sit with Marco and Louis, Ana wasn't there not was Sarah. Louis was fake smiling, which made Mia feel a little sad.

"Oh my shit guys..."

"What's wrong?!"

Sarah appeared out of nowhere.

"You have to come with me. Like now!!!"

The three of them cleared their plates and followed the girl outside. She walked them over to Flag 12, then they stopped. They all saw it.

Kendall and Aaron.

Sarah, Marco and Louis stopped, but Mia took a few steps closer to the couple who looked like they were eating each other's faces off.

Louis walked up to Mia and put a hand on her shoulder.

Mia shook it off. After standing there awkwardly Marco ran off back to his dorm, and Sarah ran after him. Louis stayed with Mia while the other two didn't see them.

"It hurts doesn't it?" Ana walked up behind Mia and Louis, and watched the other two.

Mia spun on her heels and took a dangerously close step towards Ana.

"You bitch."

"Me? What on earth did I do?" Ana asked in a patronising voice.

"You know exactly what you did! You selfish lying bitch-whore!!" Mia shouted at Ana.

This startled Kendall and Aaron. They walked out of the brush to be confronted with hell.

"Mi...ahhh...." Aaron looked like deer caught in headlights.

"What the.... FUCK AARON?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Mia began whimpering.

"Mia I can..."

"Shut up!! Just shut up!! Don't! Please.... Please just don't..."

Kendall walked away dragging Louis with her. Ana went to walk away.

"No! Where the hell do you think you're going you bitch!"

"I am going to my room! I have human rights Mia!"

"Don't move. I'm not done with you."

"Aaron what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What am I not allowed to spend time with Kendall?!"

"No!! No because it was your tongue spending time in her mouth!! I mean it's not like I'm carrying your baby or anything!!"

"Wha... What?!" Ana shouted.

"You're pregnant?!"

"No... No! I said its not like... No I'm not fucking preg.. Ughhh..."

"You have issues!" Ana ran off.

"Aaron.... Aaron what the fuck..."

"Mia look! I really really care about you, and I really wanna be with you! But I will not stop being me to be with you!"

"Yes Aaron, I'm glad you love yourself, but when we are in the situation we're in, you cannot do this to me... I mean what the hell Aaron.... That the...."

Mia ran off to her room. Ana was in there but left to find Louis as soon as Mia arrived.

Mia didn't leave her room for the rest of the day, and when Ana came in to go to bed, Mia was already asleep

She woke up, having to face the ultra-sound alone that evening.