Friday Feelings.

Mia couldn't sleep.

Aaron couldn't sleep.

Ana couldn't sleep.

Louis couldn't sleep.

Mia lay awake thinking about her mother and Aaron.

Aaron lay awake thinking about Mia and Ana.

Ana lay awake thinking about Aaron and Louis.

Louis lay awake thinking about Mia and Ana.

Ana knew about Louis and Mia. She knew because she was the one that dared them. She didn't think they'd do it, and she didn't know if they had.

Mia had had a crush on Aaron since she was eleven. Every year, as they got one year older she wondered if he would be her first kiss? If he would be her first anything. She really liked him. He knew. Ana knew. And still Ana betrayed her best friend. She knew just how much Mia liked Aaron; just how much she wanted to be with him, but she was selfish when it came to boys. She had never really liked Aaron until after they did it then she kinda fell for him, but she never told Mia. She hadn't liked Louis when she dared him and Mia. She hadn't liked Louis until they started hanging out together after camp, and he told her he he thought she was beautiful beyond compare.

She fell for him because she only ever got called "hot" and that sort, and being called beautiful was something completely new to her, and she liked it. She liked the way Louis said it.

Mia always liked Louis as a friend, they both got on really well and she wanted to remain friends with him for a while, but after the night they shared, they both felt kind of embarrassed to talk anymore, and all that.

Aaron had always thought Mia was stunning. He would see her growing into her looks every year, until she finally became this beautiful young woman, with eyes as big as the moon, and the colour of the sky on a cloudless summer's afternoon. He never really knew what he could do with her, because he was not the kind of guy who kept or was capable of keeping a long lasting relationship and he knew she deserved that in a guy. He really thought she was flawless, even carrying his offspring. With Ana he had always thought she was hot, but to him she was the really pretty girl at school that was vain because she knew how good-looking she was. Mia wasn't like that. At all. Mia was that beautiful girl at school, that didn't think she was beautiful. At all. She saw everyone else as a million times more beautiful than she; but they weren't. She would capture every guy's attention at first, but gradually loose their interest as she lacked confidence.

Aaron didn't know what to do about Ana; he could not tell her, because it was not his place to share the news. He knew that.

It was friday. Which meant all the junior and 2nd year junior counsellors got the day off after lunch and the senior counsellors would take their groups on an outing somewhere.

This friday Mia and Aaron's group was joining up with Ana's for a trip to the beach.

After a terrible night's sleep, the girl's alarm went off and they slid out of bed.

"Sleep well?" Ana asked.

"Yeah fine thanks. You?"

"Yeah good."

Ana got up to go to the bathroom.

"Ana, can I ask you something?" Ana hesitated but turned round.

"Yeah. Whats up?" She sounded calm but looked pissed off.

"Are we okay? Because for the past day you have been acting weird around me, and we haven't even finished week 1 yet, so I want to make sure we're alright for the rest of the time."