Sleepless.

The more Marco spoke to her the more he fell for her. He liked how Mia wasn't overly confident, but was comfortable in herself. He liked how suddenly she felt comfortable around him. It was only the second evening and suddenly she had more energy than the Duracell Bunny. Marco thought he had her hooked. Marco though she was full of enthusiasm because of him. It wasn't him. But he didn't know.

Mia, Ana, Marco, Louis and Sarah all walked out of the dinner hall at 6:50. Marco was walking with Mia and Sarah while the other two walked behind.

Ana wasn't really paying much attention to Louis' questions, and wasn't paying attention to the others; her mind was elsewhere.

They were all heading over to watch Harry Potter in the projector room. Marco kept trying to walk closer to Mia but she kept a reasonable distance. Sarah began to talk to Marco, so Mia joined Ana and Louis in their deep debate over whether or not J.K Rowling should write another Harry Potter novel. Mia tried to join in but Ana didn't like the idea; so she left Mia feeling a bit left out.

When they got to the room, they were surrounded by over 100 pre-teens. They stood at the back where Mia attempted to speak to Ana again. Mia asked about Ana's day and what activities her group were up to. Ana briefly replied and asked about Mia's. The five of them decided it wasn't worth staying in the room with ten minutes of the movie left, so they walked out.

Mia knew something was up. She could tell. Ana was the most enthusiastic person she knew. Something was wrong.

They all spent the evening wondering the camp site. They went to the girls' dorm and left after Mia became too uncomfortable. The entire time they spent in their room Ana was all over Louis, making out on her bed. Mis kept wondering where Aaron was. She wondered if he was wondering the same thing.

10pm came around and the five of them needed to go for 'room-check'. They all dispersed to go make sure everyone in their group were settled in bed.

The camp site was quiet. There was the odd person walking around closing doors and walking to the next room.

Mia was walking alone, until she saw Louis. He noticed her and gave her a small wave from across the courtyard area. Louis walked on but Mia needed to talk.

"Louis! Louis!" He walked over to her.

"You alright?" He was kind. He spoke in such a graceful way, but had a badass sense to him. She credited him for it.

"Umm.. Yeah... I'm fine.." He put his arm over her shoulder for comfort.

"You sure?"

"Yeah... Well... Umm... No. Well yes, but. Is Ana alright?" He stopped.

She knew. He knew.

"Yeah... I mean. I think she's fine. Why?" They knew each other's paths. They knew what the other was thinking.

"Stop. Louis come on you can tell me. I'm her best friend! What is wrong with her? I can't be the only one who has noticed her acting weird since just before..... Dinner!" He wanted to tell her. He wanted to seek her help, so desperately, but something stopped him, and he hated himself for it.

"Mia don't you think if something was wrong she would tell her best friend?" He spat the words at her. Then he released his arm from her shoulder and turned to walk away.

When she walked into her room at 10:45pm Ana was already there. She was sitting on her bed pulling up her socks.

"Hey." Mia said half smiling.

"Hi." Ana could not have been more dull in the way she spoke.

"When did you get back from room-check?" Mia asked trying to shoot the elephant in the room.

"I didn't go. Antonio did it for Kendall and I. That girl is really awesome you know." If it had been any other year, Ana and Mia would be making fun of what a slut that girl was, but Mia knew Ana was testing her patience. So Mia channelled her inner lawyer and knew she had to defend herself.

"Yeah, she sounds it." The entire night went by without either of them speaking.

Ana rolled over after Mia turned the light off, and stayed awake while facing the wall.

'What has happened to me. Why do I even care anymore? I don't. I shouldn't!' Ana kept asking herself this as she began to feel as if she was the worst person on earth for feeling so jealous.

Mia knew it had something to so with Aaron, but why did Ana care about her and Aaron?

Neither fell asleep until after 2am.

Mia began thinking about her mum. She began thinking about what would her mother think of her being in this situation. What would she think about on her first day having somehow hurt her best friend; and having broken one of Emily's rules. No, she hadn't fought with Aaron; no, she hadn't fought with a camper. Yes, she had slept with Aaron.

Mia stayed awake remembering Aaron's touch. How he made her feel beautiful, and special. She hoped and prayed it was not something from a shitty chick-flick movie where the hot guy humps and dumps the girl.

'I'm going to hell.' Mia thought to herself before her mind carried her off into a dream.