Good Mourning.

The next morning Mia woke up to an empty room. Her alarm went off at 7:30 and Ana was not there. She felt dizzy, and a bit queazy. She stood up and walked to her dresser. She pulled out a clean t-shirt and a hair of denim shorts. She sat on her bed rubbing her eyes while thinking about the day before. She slowly put on her clothes and applied light makeup then left her room.

She stepped outside and looked around wondering where Ana had gone. No one was there. There was no movement anywhere. Mia felt like someone had just stabbed her in the stomach. She turned to walk to her bathroom but she was too slow. She got to her room's outside wall and puked her guts out. She began screaming, she began throwing up blood. What was happening to her?! She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Marco. He tried to kiss her. She pushed him away, and she fell back. She fell into someone's arms. She looked up and saw her mother. Elizabeth Temple dropped her daughter. Mia hit the floor hard. Her head began to bleed. She saw her stomach growing. She felt sick. She began to scream again.

"MIA!! MIA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! HELLO?! HELLO! HELP HER! DO SOMETHING!" Mia jolted awake to see three faces staring at her.

Emily, Ana and Kendall.

It was a nightmare. Thank God.

"Mia! For fuck's sake! Don't fucking do that to me again! You scared the life out of me!" Ana'a eyes were filled with tears as she laid her head against Mia'a shoulder.

The girls left after a while and Mia was told not to work that morning, so she stayed in bed. Aaron and Emily were told to take shifts in looking after their group and her.

After everyone was gone and she could hear the conversations going on outside she sat up.

After sitting there crying for twenty minutes Emily came in with a small tin with an orange juice carton in it, and two pieces of buttered toast.

Emily walked over to the bed and sat down next to Mia.

"How you doing?" She asked looking really concerned.

"Umm... Fine I guess. Yeah I'm fine." Emily handed Mia the tin.

"Thanks."

They spoke for a little while until Emily said she needed to go, and Aaron would be there in half an hour to check on her.

A million questions ran through her head, but she needed to sleep so she tried to block them out. As she was drifting off to sleep she felt like she was about to explode. She bolted into the bathroom and threw up everything she had eaten in the last day. She threw up everything but her memories. She crawled back into her bed and stared up at the ceiling for a while. She began to drift off to sleep again.

After dreaming about Voldemort, she woke up to find Aaron staring at her sitting on Ana's bed.

"What the fu.... When did you get here?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Five minutes ago. You okay? You gave everyone quite the scare there... You alright?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah no I'm. I'm fine. Why are you he.. Never mind." She began to tear up.

Aaron jumped off Ana's bed and sat on her bed. He lifted her up so her head rested on his lap.

Aaron had a wretched feeling in his gut about this. He had a feeling he knew what happened. He knew.

As all the questions floated through Mia's head, there was only one thing from her dream that she knew was accurate; she wouldn't just be eating for herself now.

She was pregnant.