Not so Alone.

Mia rolled over and saw Ana still sleeping. She lay in bed for a while. She pulled out her book from the bedside table and read for a while.

It was 7:32am and she knew hardly anyone was awake, so it would be quiet outside and she knew she could focus on her book.

At 8:35am she put her copy of 'Catcher In the Rye' back in the draw and got up. She got dressed then quietly closed the door behind her and headed of to breakfast.

"Hey Mia!" She turned around to see Marco and Sarah standing there. She knew they were alright, and she appreciated being with people who didn't know anything about her situation.

"Hey guys."

The three of them chatted as they went in fro breakfast. Marco went to the bathroom while the two girls found a table.

"Ugh he's so hot!"

"Who?"

"Marco."

Mia knew Marco liked her, but she didn't know Sarah liked him! She decided they would be an amazing couple, so she attempted to work her magic so he would like her back.

"You like Marco?!"

"Shh!! Yeah kinda... I thought it was obvious!"

Nope. It wasn't.

"Haha! Thats adorable!"

"Shut up." Sarah said play fighting with Mia. Marco came back and sat with them, then Sarah went off to the bathroom.

"So what's going on with you and Grey?"

"Huh? Oh nothing... Its weird.. But I dunno really..."

"So does that mean you're single.... Or...?"

"Marco, I'm not really looking to be with anyone right now..." He gave him a sort of 'I apologise' look. And he nodded.  

"So I hear someone has a huge crush on you..."

"What? Who?"

"Little miss Sarah..."

"Wha? Really?" He smiled at himself.

"Yeah!"

"Thats good..."

"Really? Why?"

"Because I kinda like her too..."

Bingo.

"Awwh! You should ask her out or something! Its saturday so you can take her out tonight to the movies or for dinner or something!"

"Do you think she'll say yes though?"

"Marco of course! She really likes you!"

Sarah came back, and it was Mia's time to go to the bathroom.

Mia came back to see them flirting with each other and Louis sitting next to Marco looking confused.

They sat there for a little while longer then they left and Mia explained to Louis while the other two held hands and spoke about nothing in particular.

They all walked outside to the benches behind the cabins facing the lake. Marco and Sarah sat on one bench and Mia and Louis on the one next to theirs.

"Louis... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Mimi."

"Do you know if you were Ana's first?"

"Yeah I was. Why?"

Okay, so either, Ana was a lying bitch, or was scared, but still a bitch.

"Just wondering... I'm sorry she hurt you."

"Don't be. She was a crazy bitch; and I knew the crazy part the whole time but not the bitchy part."

"Yeah... So what's gonna happen now with you two?"

"Well I'm over it, so thats my half done, but I don't know what she wants."

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I don't know Mia... It's complicated. I don't know if you've ever felt like someone has just done something and their intentions weren't meant to hurt you, but they did? Well that's what it feels like with Ana... I really cared about her and all, but its hard. I'm moving at the end of the summer, up near you actually, so it will be really hard to work things out, if she wanted to be with me again... Ugh haha... I don't even know whats happening... This summer sucks..." She took his hand and place her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah it does... But there are some good things about it I guess..."

Even though Mia didn't fancy Louis, or like him that way at all, but he was her first, and he did mean something to her. So she knew that she needed to help him out a bit. She knew she may be his last hope of happiness that summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello People!! If you are reading this then I love you! Thank you all so much for reading this book! I have always loved writing but I wanted to test out how good I am, and my feedback has been great so far! If you have any comments, suggestions or questions then please don't hesitate to drop me a message!! 

Please vote, fan and follow this book! I would be so grateful if you did!! 

Thanks again! Much love,

Reed. X