⤷ ୨୧ EXTRA: Aziel ⸝⸝‧₊

khardimia: act i.
꒷꒦ roots of a confession 3 𓏲 ࣪₊༞

NOT UPDATED!!!

・୨・┈┈・୨ ✦ ୧・┈┈・୧・

What are they making such a fuss about?

"If you even dare to touch her with those filthy peasant hands of yours' again, I'll have your head." the crowned prince of Prodidomi threatened, pushing a boy with dark blue hair onto the ground. "You're a freak!" the boy yelled, being ignored by the prince who walked away with an annoyed look, one that was unfamiliar to the world.

That prince was Emerett Gizuan, wasn't he? Eris Hiina's fiancé? I heard rumours about him being obsessed with her, and that apparently, she didn't like him.

"How uncouth for a prince... I understand he is royalty, but still, how dare he threaten Eleazar Lanzo?" "I heard Sir Lanzo was a womaniser, I think he deserves it." "Her highness, Eris-dama, must be some sort of tempest if she managed to seduce Sir Lanzo and Emerett-domo into fighting for her." "A harlot..!"

And despite how they talk of the prince lacking etiquette, here they are, spreading rumours for their own entertainment.

I'm sick of people like this.

This is the sole reason I'm not interested in making friends with such nobles.

"Eris-dama isn't a harlot! She would never interact with someone like Eleazar. Will you please just shut your mouth instead of sticking your nose into matters you don't even know anything about?" a girl with snowish blonde hair, who I identified as Citrine Thyre, the crowned princess of Astrapide, defended. The young women who were gossiping amongst themselves quickly dispersed so as to not get in trouble, knowing that the Thyre's were close acquaintances with the Gizuan family, whohad control over Enocia Academy.

"Come on, Citrine! Don't waste your time on them, the opening ceremony is gonna start soon." another girl with cream-coloured hair, Mizu Fumiko, the crowned princess of Hudorania, called for the maroon-eyed girl. She nodded, both of them walking away.

How interesting.

"She would never interact with someone like Eleazar."

From the way people had described her, Eris Hiina seems like the kind of person to dispose of anyone she finds useless, and only reserve her time for those she can make use of. It's not a far stretch. Despite how many people compliment and praise her, it doesn't change the fact that she's still the same person who cold-bloodedly executed her own mother.

I'm aware that Madeline Hiina was an abusive mother and an unfaithful wife, but it takes a lot to kill someone you can recognise as family.

・୨・┈┈・୨ Ⅳ. ୧・┈┈・୧・

"Expect the unexpected."

Hm?

Is that Eris Hiina?

I looked around at the crowd, noticing a girl with dark purple hair and hazel eyes. Just as I'd locked eyes with her, a mana wave brushed against my eyes. "Ack..." I squinted my eyes a bit from the sudden energy, noticing how she did the same.

This only ever happened with one other person, when I was still used as a labrat for Selke Dulcinea roughly five years ago. As she squinted her eyes open, I noticed four-pointed stars in each of her pupils, light hazel in colour.

Selke Dulcinea had those pupils.

Celeste pupils.

I'm aware of what they are. The Dulcinea Experiment was supposed to turn me into a mindless slave who had the same abilities as those who have the celeste pupils, though it didn't exactly work out. Dulcinea had celeste pupils because he was a descendant of the fallen goddess, Celeste — the goddess of time. Anyone who has the celeste pupils gains remnants of the goddess' powers.