3.

--

--

F/F - Favourite Food

-
The last bell rang, which meant we could go home! I decided meet Shanese at the infirmary and walk with her home.

"Before we go can you do me a favour Y/n?" She nervously asked, whilst hiding something behind her back.

I tried to peak at it but she turned, blocking my view of what it was. "Show me what that is and I'll do your favour."

"Deal?!" Her face lit up looking a bit too excited; I hesitated thinking about the possibilities.

Eventually, I gave in agreeing and when I found out what it was I instantly regretted agreeing.

But I still bursted out of laugher, "You're that down bad that you can't give your own love note to Baku-"

She covered my mouth blushing slightly pink. She hushed me as she was afraid somebody would hear.

Even though everybody was probably already on their way home. I sighed before taking the note out her hands.

"Wait right here for me."

I told her and she thanked me before planting a platonic kiss on my cheek. I walked off not in a hurry.

When I reached the classroom I quickly slipped a note into Bakugou's desk. When I turned around, I jumped seeing Deku.

"OH SHIT- FUCK- sorry for swearing but what are you doing here still?" I clutched my heart as it almost jumped out my chest.

He bursted out of laughter and I frowned watching him as he teared up. When I went to leave, he grabbed my arm finally not laughing.

"Oh sorry! I just kinda wanted to ask if you wanted to walk home together?" He nervously spoke.

I felt guilty as he must've been waiting for me the whole time, but I couldn't now ditch Shanese.

"Can you walk tomorrow?" I asked him and his face brightened up and he repeatedly nodded his head.

I waved him off yelling, "BYE MIDORIYA!!!" And he smiled as he watched me run off before replying;

"JUST CALL ME DEKU, Y/N!"

Why was my heart still beating so fast? I'm not completely oblivious when it comes to feeling but it felt too soon.

'I'm just a sucker for pretty faces...' I thought over and over again until I convinced my mind that was the reason.

"Took your time I started to actually miss you," Shanese sarcastically spoke. I pushed her playfully rolling my eyes.

Luckily, our houses were walking distance so I wouldn't get home too late and "Dad" (Aizawa) wouldn't kill me.

I flopped on the bed and Aizawa came up soon after. "Don't flop onto your bed with your dirty school clothes!"

I groaned rolling off my bed and falling somehow softly onto the floor. "Are you happy now asshat?"

"What did I tell you about curing also there's food downstairs so hurry up and get changed!" He continued his scolding.

He finally decided to leave before he shut the door back he apologised. 'Um... that's weird' I thought but I brushed it of.

Ughhhh. I just want to sleep.

I showered, put on some basic pyjamas and threw on my bonnet before heading downstairs to eat.

I grabbed a plate and my dad had cooked F/F causing my eyes lit up and mouth to drool. I sat down at the dining table before looking at him.

Continuously staring at his phone, cooking my favourite food and even trying to be somewhat nice?!?!

I slammed my fork down catching his full attention and I look Aizawa dead in his eye.

"Alright give up the act what's the special occasion?"