14.

-

-

"MUUUMMM CONVINCE DAD THAT DEKU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME AROUND!!!" I begged.

"Shota let the girl have her boyfriend around SHE KNOWS' she said whilst shooting me a deathly glare 'that she can't have sex or anything-"

Both my dad and I started coughing as we didn't expect her to say that. My Dad and my mum had a stare off until he lost.

"Ugh fine bring your stupid boyfriend what you know about boyfriend at your age," He mumbled the last part.

I ran to my Mum and Dad and hugged them thanking them before going upstairs to freshen up.

I whipped out my phone going to text Deku.

Deku🗿

DEKU🗿: Did operation get permission to your house work or now do I have to sneak in.

Your too unserious😭 :ME
you can come without sneaking in.

DEKU: cool because I was On my way anyways 🌚
If you get lost I'll laugh 🌝 :ME

DEKU: you know you love me so much that you'd come and get me.

Sharrap and hurry up and get here: ME

DEKU: Seeee!
Seen.

-

It was a few minutes before I heard the door ring so I rushed downstairs to go open the door.

When I reached downstairs, I saw my mother in the doorway and Deku there with a little basket.

They were talking but I couldn't hear so I decided to just go up to them. My mother squeezed him in a hug shocking me.

(Something like this)

"Y/n I like this one ,I'll take this from you, and y'all can go NO FUCKING!" She yelled whilst taking the basket from him

I rolled my eyes replying, "yeah yeah-"
When we got to my room Deku looked around not expecting this to be what it looks like.

"Ooo this is nice but I didn't see Aizawa Sensai ?" He hummed and I just rolled my eyes at the sound of his name.

"He's probably being childish somewhere but come let's watch a movie!" I exclaimed flopping into my bed and tapping besides me.

He hesitated before sitting on the very edge of the bed. I looked at him like a weirdo, now he wants to act all polite.

"It's just that I'm in my outside clothes and I don't want that to be on your bed." He rambled and I put my hand other his mouth to shut him up.

But he bit my hand making me pull it away; "ew-"

"I think I have boys shorts in here give me a moment to go find them!" I told him but when I did his face turned into a 'bitch face'

Whilst I was browsing, he asked me in a low and menacing tone. "Why do you have boy shorts in your room?"

I turned around to face them with the shorts now in my hands and he still looked dead serious.

I was trying to hold back my laughter but I couldn't. When I bursted out in laughter his face turned red in embarrassment.

"BAHAH- I'm sorry- it's just that these are my old brothers trousers..." I threw them to Deku whilst clutching my stomach.

He pouted whilst walking off into my bathroom to change. Outside the door, I was still laughing at him.

"Hahah... Im sorry Deku don't tell me your mad! He's never home anyways haha!" I started to slowly stop laughing.

He came out in the room, my mouth dropped and my eyes widened. He was shirtless and when I tell you his body was amazing.

"You're finally done laughing." He said lifting my chin and my heart-beat flew out the window.