16.

A/N: i will be heard out

--
Timeskip.

"WAKE UP OFFSPRING!" My dad yelled and I shot up glaring at him. It's literally a Monday have some empathy and let me sleep in.

I quickly got up showered, curled my hair and got dressed into my uniform. 'I should really get braids.' I thought looking in the mirror.

I put my phone in my pocket and left my bag at home since we were going on a 'summer field trip.'

I went downstairs and quickly grabbed my cup and used my coffee machine to get a caramel frappe.

(a/n: you can pretend you made a smoothie or something else if you don't like coffee).

"Bye mum!" I planted a kiss on her cheek before heading out into Dads car and him following close behind me.

We drove to the school and then we headed to our class. I walked in and I saw Deku and Uraraka laughing with each other.

When he saw me his eyes widened but I ignored him sitting down. Aizawa took the register before we headed off.

We left the class and went down into the coach. Deku was sat next to uraraka and I decided to sit next to Bakugou. Why him? Cause he's like a brother.

"Can you stop man- spreading i have no space for my legs to go." I told him trying to push his legs together but it wouldn't budge.

"Sounds like a you problem." He obnoxiously cackled, i just glared at his annoying and childish antics.

I put my legs over her thighs letting them rest. His eyes widened and he looked like he was about explode.

"Sounds like a you problem~" i mocked his stupid tone of voice. He huffed and surprisingly didn't say anything back.

I felt a light tap on my back and I turned slightly to see Mina's awkward facial expression.

She leaned in to whisper in my ear and said; "Don't make it obvious but Deku has been glaring at you two this whole time.

I didn't make it over but I looked over and Mina wasn't over exaggerating he looked ticked off.

DEKUS POV

I sat slouched in my seat, arms crossed and I glared at Kaachan. Whilst, Kaachan got to move to my girl i had that annoying Uraraka girl on my arm.

I kissed my teeth I've felt jealous of Kaachan my whole life but this I felt was next level jealousy.

I wanted to be the one sitting to Y/n, making her laugh, having her legs in my lap.

"Deku are you alright?" Uraraka forced a high pitch voice whilst leeching into my arm. I looked at her in disgust before snatching my arm away.

Ew. I Hope Y/n didn't misunderstand when she first came into the class. It just happened to be wrong person at the wrong time.

Mineta was being perverted fluke usual and Uraraka said something funny putting him in his place, now that I think about it i can't remember what she even said.

I turned to feel eyes on me and it was Mina and Y/n i didn't care for Mina. To be honest, i forgot about her when I locked eyes with Y/n.

I Didn't look away and nor did she. I could feel her emotions towards me and she seemed angry.

I sighed before mouthing 'come here and let me explain.' Her eyes widened and she looked confused.

There was no space for her to sit around me but once place if you understand maths.

There was my lap.