26.

When I saw the call from Dabi, I answered immediately so he wouldn't get suspicious and I ran out from the alley so he wouldn't hear the others.

"Yo I visited the shop that you said you was at where are you?" He inquired in a low and deep voice.

"Boy if you dont stop forcing your voice- I started walking home where are you?" I replied and he hummed.

I turned back as if to walk to the shop and I heard on his line, "Never mind I see you."

Before a loud BEEP ended the call. My heart was racing out of my chest and I was praying that they left.

I couldn't see Dabi and behind me he grabbed my waist suddenly, making me jump frightened.

"I thought you were coming from the shop-"

"Toga wants to go out to a club and she was wondering if you wanted to come?" He asked, avoiding my question.

I felt weary and didn't know what to respond.

"Ask me later see what I think." I smiled at him and he lifted my chin up before kissing my cheek.

It took me by complete surprise so I was thrown off. But then I realised he looked at the alleyway whilst he kissed me- did he know?

My heart wouldn't stop racing.

He chuckled taping my shoulder, "don't tell me that kiss made your heart race that much."
He smiled but with a dark intent.

It's like he was telling me 'I know what you're doing don't you fucking dare.'

We walked back home and I tried to act all cool and normal before he'd catch on anymore. I'm sure he could sense there presence but there's no way he knew who was in there.

If he did I'm sure he would've attacked them then and there. Therefore, he was being cautious.

I saw Toga at the door waving at us and I waved back. I quickly turned kissing Dabi on the cheek back, "Thanks for before."

I grinned before running and dragging Toga inside with me. Her eyes lit up with sparkles and I could already tell what she was going to ask me.

Too bad I was only doing it to get rid of any suspicions.

She pulled me to her room and sat me on her bed. "EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" She demanded.

I sighed before telling her a vague explanation of us meeting after Shops, him kissing me and then me returning the favour.

Her eyes twinkled as she blushed imagining that, "I COULD STAB YOU BOTH AND INTERTWINE YOUR BLOODS!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her in disbelief as she had a weird way of expressing her excitement. Too bad it didn't mean anything to either of us.

Toga ran off to talk to Dabi and I flopped backwards on the bed closing my eyes. There's so much going to happen in the next few days...

And i don't know if I'm mentally prepared for night go down and for what happens after I'm saved.

Can anything go back to normal after this?
I let a sigh out not even trying to thing of anything I just shut my eyes trying to fall asleep.

Before I knew it I was drifting off asleep...

"Deku...?" I mumbled still have asleep.