25.

Few weeks afterwards, I found myself sneaking out the LoV to go find Deku and I was pretty sure they were beginning to start getting suspicious.

"I can't keep meeting you here." I firmly told him and he looked back at me confused and shocked with wide eyes.

"Did they do something to you- Are they threatening-"

"Can you stop-? Your not in a place to talk as if you're a hero." I interrupted him, trying to not have a go at him.

His eyebrows twitched in slight annoyance,
"Y/n everything I'm doing now is to help you."
So he claimed.

My eyes widened and I hoped they didn't start to water as I was now becoming frustrated.

"Which part? Separating my from my family,  cheating on me, leaving me here?!? This is how you create a villain Deku." I yelled at him.

He was taken a back from what I said, there was a look of guilt in his face but he didn't say anything in reply.

The atmosphere was now cold, thick and now uncomfortable. I went to leave and he grabbed me and pulled me in a hug.

Before I could push him off, he went off. I crouched down and shoved my head in my knees upset.

I don't even know what I want anymore?

I just wished none of this happened.

I looked up and I jumped my heart almost leaving my chest when I saw Bakugou crouched down in-front of me.

"Hey loser." He said smiling at me for what feels like ages, but this time there was nothing but guilt written on his face.

I looked at him and looked back down into my knees trying to compose myself as Bakugou was the last person I'd want to cry in front of.

"Don't cry. You know how I get." He dryly chuckled. A bit of awkwardness lingered and I'm assuming it's because he overheard mine and Deku's conversation.

I sighed looking up to him.

"How have you been and the class? Everyone."
I inquired attempting to beat away any awkwardness around us.

"Pissed. Everyone is. Especially Deku." He told me.

I wondered if that was the truth and I was going to reply back before Bakugou tapped my leg as if to say 'let me Finnish'.

"I'm not meant to tell you I could get in big trouble for doing so but... the class tried to free you many times but the heroes stopped us because they had a stupid plan."

My eyes widened and it was a bit heartwarming but I was more curious to what their stupid plan was.

"You know the long break before we become 2-A tomorrow, they want to save you then so the media isn't overwhelming for you. And that's why they had Deku and Uraraka fake date so the media focused on that." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

My eyes widened in happiness and when Bakugou stood up I also did. Before I knew it I saw a familiar figure running at me.

She jumped on my in a hug and I felt tears hit my body. "Y/N I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Mina cried.

I covered my face as I started to cry at how touching this was. I wiped my eyes before pulling away from the hug.

Mina's eyes were puffy from the crying and I couldn't help but giggle. "I'm sorry the rest of the class could come." She pouted.

I shook my head as this was enough for me. I was going to say something but then my phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was Dabi.

"Shit I need to go-"

_
A/N: Hey y'all I am writing a bunch for this book so I can hurry up and Finnish.
Merry Christmas!

Please remember that I have my own personal life going on so I do struggle to post. :)
Pls vote
-