27.

DONT PLAY THE SOUND YET!!!

I nuzzled into his neck thinking  getting more comfortable until I started feeling more cold. I opened my eyes slightly wider-

WHAT THE-

Deku was actually holding me princess style in the middle of the air. He grinned at me and I was still stunned.

"The sleeping princess is finally up." Bakugou sarcastically spoke and I was shocked to see him and a few other classmates with us.

I turned to look down and we were high off the ground and there in the close distance I saw U.A.

I looked back at Deku and I started to puzzle everything that must've happened whilst I was asleep.

I felt kind of guilty.
I mean it's not like I could just say the the League of villains. "Bye I'm just going to leave now."

But I was starting to grow a small attachment to them so it would've been nice to see them one more time.

But then again there was more for Deku and I to talk about. Regarding where we stand and where Uraraka stands in this.

I was getting a small migraine thinking about it and before I knew it I was out again.

•••
YOU CAN PLAY THE SOUND NOW <3

I woke up in a cozy bed and I groaned getting up. I scanned the room to see a bunch of Almighty posters and I knew exactly who's room it was.

Plus I could smell his familiar scent.

I heard noise outside the room before the door handle twisted revealing Deku who was laughing at something.

He looked at me and smiled once again before shutting the door.

"Are you feeling better you came up with a fever." He inquired checking up on me and I simply hummed as a reply.

I was trying to read his facial expression as he came closer to me and sat on the bed criss cross applesauce.

He looked at me with a serious face and I assumed we were going to have THAT conversation.

I took a deep breathe trying to mentally and physically prepare myself.

"So... about Uraraka and I." He awkwardly started fiddling his fingers not being able to look at me in my eyes

I bit back a smile trying to hide the fact Bakugou had already revealed the main things to me.

"It's fake. What I assume you saw on the tv. Our relationship is contractual." He said looking up to me with a straight face with puppy eyes.

I let out a small chuckle and his eyes widened sparkling. I patted his head ruffling his hair,
"I know Bakugou told me that part."

"It was only to remove attention off you so you could join school normally even though I doubt it will be now." He added.

I nodded slightly.
It really would be- I haven't seen my own Dad, Aizawa in ages. And I miss him dearly.

There was a moment of silence but the silence was loud. It was obvious Deku wanted to say something again.

He grabbed my hands from his hair and intertwined them with my own and kissed mine.

"Please take me back as your boyfriend." He said his cheeks flushed a deep pinkish-red tone.

I giggled wanting and knowing I'd accept in a heartbeat but~

"You have a "girlfriend" to talk to before you ask me questions like that. But when you figure that out come back and ask me again." I smiled.

He hugged me and I hugged back.
Hopefully things can slowly go back to normal.

BANG!

The class bursted through the door and jumped in on our hug - squashing Deku and myself. If I didn't miss the lot I would've yelled at them.

I noticed Uraraka at the door and when we mad eye-contact she smiled genuinely at me before leaving.

'I need to talk with her...' I thought

:)