18.

—The girls went to the girls changing room and undressed, then wrapping a towel around themselves before heading to the hot springs

The girls went to the girls changing room and undressed, then wrapping a towel around themselves before heading to the hot springs.

And the boys did likewise but headed to their side of the hot springs. When we got in the girls immediately got comfortable.

"Aw there's a wall..." we all heard Uraraka mumble but when she realised we all heard she turned red.

"We all know you want to see Deku Kero~!" Tsuyu whispered but said loud enough for all of us to hear.

I sighed ignoring all of them.

Mina wrapped her arms round me and I squealed catching all of their attention. "AH Mina watch your hands!" I chuckled.

She snorted and winked at me. Not to mention, she was also giving body-yody-ody if I was gay I would definitely swing her way.

"Speaking of crushes what's happening with you and Kirishima Mina." Jirou suggestively wiggled her eyebrows and Mina covered her face.

"STOP WHAT DO YOU MEAN-" she tried to bite back a smile but her cheek bones gave her away.

She huffed before clapping back, "Oh since it's bait out season whats happening with you and Denki Jirou?"

Momo giggled and Jirou snapped her neck around, "I know you ain't giggling miss Momo Todoroki."

I just sat there as everyone went at each others throats, that was before they all turned to look at me.

"Y/n you didn't escape what's going on with you and-" Hagakure got interrupted by loud rumbling on the other side of the wall.

We all turned just to see Mineta at the top of the wall peeking. We all attempted to cover ourselves looking at him disgusted.

Luckily, we saw Kota go and bitch slap him off the wall causing him fall back to the boys.

We all yelled thank you at Kota and his eyes widened before also dropping onto the side of the boys.

We were all worried at first before we realised there was a bunch of boys there which was there to catch him.

'Y/n...y/n...y/n...' i could hear Mineta mumble from the other side of the wall which made me feel awkward and self conscious.

"BOYS AND GIRLS ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET BACK!"

We heard a distant yell and we all took that as a sign to go back to the changing room and get dressed. Plus id had enough.

I was walking when I saw Uraraka eye me up and mumble 'slut.'

I took a deep breathe because I was inches from leaping onto that stiff Bob haired ass bitch.

I got changed and it was awkwardly quiet and my insecurities got best of me so I rushed out once I was done.

BUMP.

"Ow fuck who's dumb-" I stopped myself when I realised it was Deku and he wasn't facing me. Did I do something?

"Why aren't you looking at me?" I questioned and when he turned to face me his face went bright pink.

"Mineta was saying none sense and now my mind has flooded with his weirdness..." he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

A tear spilled from my eye, I didn't mean to cry and I didn't even know why I was tearing up. Deku's eyes widened which made it more embarrassing.

"What wrong?" He cuffed each side of my face looking at me worriedly. I told him how Mineta made me self conscious and how Uraraka made fun of me.

He pulled me to his chest hugging me warmly, he then kissed the top of head. "No matter what's said I'll forever be by your side."

"Even if I get fed up with you?"

"Your going to be stuck with me forever."