13.

--

--

I pushed Deku away from me and I pretended like nothing was about to happen. "Y/n could I talk to Deku alone?" Todoroki asked.

I hummed peeking a look at Deku; he was smiling but it felt like he was mad. Anyways, i walked off giving the two boys privacy.

I went to the infirmary and recovery girl smiled at me. "I saw yo fight young ma and you did that!" She grinned.

I smiled embarrassed as i don't know how to take compliments. "Thank you." I told her as i sat one the bed.

She planted a kiss on my cheek and all of my cuts and bruises were now non-existent. I decided to head to the stands were everyone was at.

I saw Deku and Todoroki was there which meant they were done with their conversation. Deku and I made brief eye contact but I turned away.

Mina wrapped her arm round me whispering in my ear; "what happened between you and Deku?!?"

I hid my face in my legs embarrassed. Was it really that obvious that something happened between us¿

I whispered the whole fiasco into Mina's ear from the Uraraka fight to Todoroki's cock blocking.

"Damn i know she liked Deku but that's some real pettiness and L mans Todoroki for interrupting y'all-" she wiggled her eyebrows.

Present Mic announced that the next fight was Todoroki Vs Midoriya.

The fight was intensive and the tension between the two boys you could probably cut with a knife.

The fight was getting headed quite literally when Todoroki used his fire side shocking everyone.

Deku put up a really good fight but it was inevitable what the results would be and we weren't shocked when Todoroki won.

Tokoyami Vs Mina: Tokoyami won😒
Todoroki Vs me: Todoroki won😒
Kirishima Vs Bakugou: Bakugou won
Iida Vs Todoroki: Iida won
Tokoyami Vs Bakugou: Bakugou won.

The results ended up being:

1st . Bakugou Katsuki

2nd . Shoto Todoroki

3rd. Fumikage Tokoyami

"I'm tireddd," i complained walking with my Dad (Aizawa) outside of school, as he complained to drop me off.

"My legs hurt carry me." I whined like a baby since I know it annoys him and that eventually he'd give into it.

"Y/n if we get caught then what." Dad glared at me and I just gave him puppy eyes. And like what I said he gave in.

I was on his back and we were right outside the car when Deku stood there with his eyes wide open.

'Fuck.' I thought.

I hoped off my dads back and i approached Deku and I dragged him to the side. I could my fathers deathly glare on Deku.

"Please don't say anything yes my last name is Aizawa I'm not going to get into details because I'm tired and-" i rambled before I got stopped.

Deku covered by mouth with his hand and looked into my eyes nonchalantly. "I don't care and I'll keep the secrete don't overthink it."

I took a sigh of relief before hugging him and running into my dads car. The drive home was silent and it was killing me.

We hit a red traffic light and it was painfully silent until my dad took the initiative to bring it up.

"What's between you and problem child?" He looked into his mirror to see my face. I groaned before spilling the beans.

"Deku not problem child and myself are dating." I awkwardly announced. For 5 minutes it went quiet again...

"Y/N (M/N) AIZAWA YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP ESPECIALLY WITH MIDORIYA!"