12.

--

--

Suddenly, there was a massive wind wave. "MIDORIYA MANAGED TO STOP!!!" Present mic announced.

Midoriya tried to push Shinsou out of bound but Shinsou punched him round the face putting up a fight.

"UHT UHT DEKU DONT LET HIM PUNCH YOU LIKE THAT!" I yelled as loud as i could. Then Deku grabbed his wrist and flung him out of bounds.

"MIDORIYA ADVANCES TO ROUND 2!"

Everyone applauded and I took a sigh of relief clapping like the proud girlfriend i was. After the round was done Deku joined us on the stadium.

I ran to him and embraced him in a hug, he was shocked but soon melted into it. I felt daggers being glared into my head but I ignored it.

"So~ what going on with you two-" Denki questioned before being interrupted by the announcement of the next fight.

Todoroki vs Sero : Todoroki won.
Denki vs Ibara : Ibara won
Iida vs Hatsume : Hatsume won
Mina Vs Aoyoma : Mina like the bad bitch she is won.
Momo Vs tokoyami: Tokoyami won
Kirishima Vs tetsutetsu : draw.

"Y/N L/N VS URARAKA OCHAKO"

My eyes widened as i kinda forgot I'd eventually have to take part. "May the best fighter win," i put my hand out for her to shake beforehand.

She looked at my hand, sneered then walked off. Oh Hell no- now I've got to win against her.

We both walked on the arena then present mic yelled "GO!" I exhilarated towards her so she wouldn't have time to use her quirk.

I punched her stomach sending her back a few steps. I tried to get another hit on her before she could use her quirk but she activated it.

She picked up rocks and sent them flying at me at an extreme pace making them cut through my skin causing me to bleed.

I used my cyborg arm to block any attacks and she charged at me punching my stomach. "I hate you you took Deku away from me!" She yelled.

I looked at her in disbelief before right hooking the shit out of her face - she fell onto the ground.

"So this is all what is about!" I said trying to drag her to the exist. She managed to grab a hold of my hair and pull it stopping me.

"Deku wouldn't like an ugly dirty bitch like you anyways-" she snorted. Normally, i don't get provoked by annoying stuff like this but today was not the day.

I turned around and kicked her in her stomach causing her to cough up blood. I grabbed her hair pulling it before whispering in her ear.

"Your lucky this is a tournament and I don't want our school to look bad." I let go of her head causing her to hit the ground and knocking her out.

"Y/n progresses into the next round."

I walked off not even sparing her a second look. When I reached outside the arena Deku looked at me worriedly.

"You've got cuts everywhere you need to get to the medical room!" He said but all of his words sounded muffled.

I stared at him wondering why I got so worked up. I dated him for the sake of it, i couldn't actually like him...

"Y/N!" He yelled causing me to snap back to reality. "Deku can you close your eyes for a second?" I asked him.

He hesitated before closing his eyes i kissed the his forehead and his face went light pink. He pulled me by my waist saying,

"Aim for my lips next time."

"Deku?" Todoroki barged in.