17.

—

(Y/n's pov)

I looked at Deku and his eyes kept on panning from me to his lap. 'BOY AINT NO WAY-' I thought catching on quickly.

He shut glare at me and honestly at that point anywhere was better than being stuck with that Bakubitch.

So I got up, sighed, then sat on Deku's lap.

His breathe hitched as soon as I sat down but I didn't pay that much attention as the whole class bursted in noise.

I covered my face with my hands - embarrassed by the questions and innapropriate things being said.

I noticed Uraraka rolled her eyes at us and I bit my lip holding myself back. I felt arms wrap around my waist and it calmed me down.

As Deku pulled me closer to his chest he whispered, "See it's more comfortable on my lap."

I could feel his cold minty breathe on my neck and it made me feel ticklish. The coach finally stopped and Aizawa opened the back of the buss door.

His eyes widened when he noticed I was sitting on Deku's lap but he put on a fake smile and told the class we had arrived.

I rushed out the coach, trying my hardest not to make eye contact with Aizawa.

Aizawa Sensai 'introduced' our class to the wild wild pussy cats who would help us and train us whilst we were there.

But I already knew them and came here on vacation a good amount of times. "Y/NN!" Ryuoko, the blue pussy cat, exclaimed.

The whole class turned to me in shock. Kirishima asked what the whole class was wondering, "how do you know them?"

"What do you mean Y/n is Aiz-" I covered Ryuoko's mouth before she could continue her sentence .

"I've been here a bunch of times and met them and some other pro hero's!" I told them and technically I didn't lie.

There was a little boy which I had never met before and the yellow wild wild pussycat, Tomoko introduced us to Kota.

Deku approached him ready to shake his hand but he just kicked him right where his children could not now shine.
(Ifykwim) 🍆

Deku Fell to his knees and he looked in severe pain but I couldn't help but stiffle back a little laugh.

AHEM. AHEM.

The rest of the wild wild pussycats and Aizawa cleared their throats.

They informed us if we made it through the forest with robots we'd get to use the hot springs.

And with that the class headed down, splitting into small little groups so we could easily defeat the robots.

I somehow made it into a small trip with: Denki Kaminari, minoru mineta and myself, Y/n Aizawa.

I'd punch robots knocking them off their balance, then mineta would stick them down, whilst Denki finnished them off with his bolts.

And before we knew it class 1-A made it through like a breeze and we all high fived each other proud of each other.

The last person in high fived was Deku but he intertwined our fingers, then gently kissed my hand.

I dropped my head to the floor because I was extremely flustered and I felt as if my heart was going to fall out my chest.

"See you after the hot springs?" He hummed with a big smile on his face and I grinned back at him before nodding.

"Bye pretty boy." I mumbled before quickly heading right besides Mina; whilst cursing myself out in my head.

Badump
Badump
Badump.

Oh gosh...

My heart won't stop beating what is he doing to me?!