Chapter 5

I DO NOT OWN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!

~~~~~~

It’s been two hours since Mustang almost burned my hair! I didn’t want that short little blonde kid showing me around, I wanted to be by myself....you know to freaking escape out of this hell hole!

But, Mustang got his way and now Ed and Al are showing me around central. Its huge, but can we get out? I want to see the bloody sun?!

I point my finger at Edward, “Look, how about we have a deal?”

He puts his head to one side, and smirks, “Really, what kind? Me letting go of you and then I get into shit?”

I narrow my eyes at him and lower my arm, “Stupid, no. You wouldn’t get into trouble if you just say you got beaten up by me?”

He starts laughing, “Yea, they would believe that a little girl like you beat me up?”

I clench my hands, “Oh come one! I just want to leave this place!”

Al stares at his brother, and then back at me, “Why do you want to leave anyways? Do you have someone you’re looking for?”

I glare at him, “Maybe..” Why do these guys keep asking me personal questions, I just want to leave. I pretend to tear up and look sad.

“Can I go to the washroom, I’m not feeling well..”

Al says, “Sure, here well show you the way.”

I follow Edward and Alphonse to the washroom. Theys top in front of the girls washroom, and Edward speaks up, “Well be waiting out here, don’t try to escape, theres no windows in any of the washroom.”

I glare at him while I was opening the door to the washroom, “Yea, okay I will try to escape in a washroom.”

Right when I go inside, is start feeling the walls beside the sink, there has to be a way to get out. There are pipes here, so I can escape!

I smile to myself while I go inside one of the stalls and perform my skills and mange to make a hole.

Gosh, I actually did it, If I keep following down the hole, it will end up outside. That’s when I run!

I get inside the hole and start crawling, ew there is dirt everywhere. Man if this collapse’s on me. Don’t think about it, Yasmin. Just get your ass out of this place!

I keep crawling and closed the hole behind me, and kept crawling for about 5 minutes. And then I heard screaming. That’s when I started to crawl faster because Ed and Al had came in the washroom, since I was taking so long, ew its the girls washroom!

I keep crawling and then hit metal, I’m here! Damn, this is probably the sewer! I kick the metal and jumped down; I hit the ground and look around. It was dirty and a small little river was flowing. I should probably follow the river, it’s gonna take me out of here.

I follow the river for about 15 minutes and I see light! I start laughing and heading to where the light is from. I come to a stop because someone blocked my way.

“Well, what is a pretty lady like you doing in a sewer?”

I clench my hands, the guy was taller than me, his hair was short and glued up. He had a smirk on his face, obviously looking like a bad boy.

I smile at him, “Well, maybe I am here for the same reason as you are?”

He smirks and comes closer, “Ah, you know my reason?”

I frown at him, “Of course not you idiot, now move out of my way” I tried pushing him away, but he was like a rock.

He smiles, “Wow, you’ve got attitude.”

I smile back, “So do you!”

He puts one arm against the wall, “Here let me introduce myself, My name is Greed”

I start fake laughing, “What kind of name is Greed?” But the feeling I got when he said his name did not feel good.