Chapter 31

I do not own FMA Brotherhood...

Again, Fast chapter! Please comment and Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m still trapped with Envy and we’re still walking around the woods. What the hell does he want?

I hear screaming, and it sounded like Al’s. Envy starts dragging me towards the sound.

We get to the location of the sound and encounter Ling, Ed and Al fighting the baby monster.

Envy yell, “Hey Gluttony snap out of it, you can’t kill them!”

Gluttony? That’s his name? Oh.....he eats...ohhh

Gluttony calms down, but there was still the hole....ew don’t look at it.

Edward turns around and yells, “Yasmin you idiot? Where the hell did you go? Oh look you brought more company!”

I glare at him, “Shut up! Wasn’t my fault! He....surprised me...”

Envy’s grip loosens and he throws me against Ling. I fall right on top of Ling.

I get off of Ling rubbing my wrist. God damn it Envy, that hurt!

Ling gets up, “Who the hell is he? A homunculi?”

I nod and he sighs, “Yasmin....why is it always you that brings them?”

I glare at him, “What! It’s just not me! I’m always the one that gets pushed around, of course I get the bad guys!”

Envy laughs, “Would you guys shut up, Gluttony get rid of Xing guy!”

I gasp and spread my arms out in front of Ling, “No way in hell Envy!”

He laughs and starts walking towards me, when he was at least a meter away. Ling pushes me out of the way and starts fighting with Envy. I fall down, and see Edward and Al fighting with Gluttony. Well, Gluttony wasn’t really fighting...he was trying not to swallow them up...

I get up and rub the dirt from my shorts, man why did I wear shorts? It’s so damn cold, and my right leg is covered in blood because of the Fuhrer! Not to mention, my ribs were still on fire. I just hope they don’t break and puncture my lungs....damn it, something else to worry about!

They were still fighting and I didn’t know who to fight. I want to punch Edward...but he’s the good guy....

I sigh and walk towards Envy, kinda hard since Ling and him couldn’t really untangle each other. Envy’s arm was a snake and it was strangling Ling. I run up and touch the ground, making a sharp knife. I slash the knife against the snake...I mean arm. The arm falls off, and Envy starts laughing. He grows another arm.

I forgot their homunculi...

Ling then aims a kick at his head, Envy dodges it and I lower kick him in the knee. He falls to the ground.

Envy gets up and kicks me away, then he yells, “Gluttony now!”

Gluttony was straight across from Ling, and he was about to swallow him up.

I start screaming, Envy trying to hold me down. I couldn’t contain my emotions, I couldn’t stop screaming, a bolt of anger shot out of me towards Envy. Fire produced in my hands and burned Envy’s face. He staggers away and I jump in front of Ling.

I hear Envy screaming, “No Gluttony, stop!”

Edward then jumps towards Ling and I, but at the same time, Envy on the other side jumped our way. Gluttony shot a burst of light and swallowed Ling, Edward, Envy and I.

I hear Alphonse screaming.